🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy sh!t…just noticed the miles at delivery. It’s going to be hard to top 111 @TomAuto unless someone fibz. 😵💫😳

cajun bronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to the owner of the dealership where I ordered. Ford had a conference call with dealership owners yesterday and in his words "the whole thing is a mess and the EDD is a black hole". He's a 2nd generation owner and said he has never seen anything like this. He sent me what was sent to him by Ford on my VIN number. My VIN is one of the lucky ones on HOLD.
Units in Vehicles on Wheels Program: 2

This list is designed to provide you with a list of VINs that are already built but awaiting retrofit of components/chips.

Each VIN is displayed with a status showing whether the unit is on Hold or Released.

VINs followed by an * indicate the unit is a Retail

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Spoke to the owner of the dealership where I ordered. Ford had a conference call with dealership owners yesterday and in his words "the whole thing is a mess and the EDD is a black hole". He's a 2nd generation owner and said he has never seen anything like this. He sent me what was sent to him by Ford on my VIN number. My VIN is one of the lucky ones on HOLD.
Units in Vehicles on Wheels Program: 2

This list is designed to provide you with a list of VINs that are already built but awaiting retrofit of components/chips.

Each VIN is displayed with a status showing whether the unit is on Hold or Released.

VINs followed by an * indicate the unit is a Retail

This has absolutely been insane. Mine got pushed back for the fifth time yesterday. Most recent EDD change was 2/4/22 to 3/16/22. Blend date of 12/6, dealer said it was also produced/ completed that same day. Original EDD was 12/15/21. It would be nice if they could tell us when they expect to get chips in to push our orders out.

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys - so wanted to come back and do a quick review on a few things that I hadn't seen mentioned about the bronco after a few days of ownership (apologies if this feels like rubbing in a little bit, but thought it might be noteworthy)

so the big thing that I didn't have a grasp on was how much noise is actually created by the 35'' and the soft top and, in my humble opinion, it really truly isn't that bad.

the anecdotal experience I can give is I had the top in the second position on the freeway doing about 65. Using the bluetooth phone and the caller couldn't hear any wind noise.

As far as any concerns I had about the noise on a long road trip with a soft top - those have all gone bye bye.

I'm taking it off roading this weekend and will report back on interesting findings.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I finally got it! It came in yesterday to the dealer. I went this morning and picked it up right before everyone left, here in Texas everything shuts down for ice and snow, lol. I haven't even completed the paperwork on it yet because my salesman and one of the owners were the only ones there. It had 58 miles on it, not too bad compared to others I've seen. Here are some pics. It didn't stay clean long 😂. I've had my personalized plates since August and still can't put them on until the DMV updates everything. I am loving it so far! Slippery mode is great for icy road driving. Sorry I'm just rambling but I can't believe its actually in my driveway. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

IMG_3833.JPG

IMG_3834.JPG

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally got it! It came in yesterday to the dealer. I went this morning and picked it up right before everyone left, here in Texas everything shuts down for ice and snow, lol. I haven't even completed the paperwork on it yet because my salesman and one of the owners were the only ones there. It had 58 miles on it, not too bad compared to others I've seen. Here are some pics. It didn't stay clean long 😂. I've had my personalized plates since August and still can't put them on until the DMV updates everything. I am loving it so far! Slippery mode is great for icy road driving. Sorry I'm just rambling but I can't believe its actually in my driveway. Hope everyone gets theirs soon!

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group IMG_3834.JPG

Congrats! Looks sweet.

Sponsored

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey guys - so wanted to come back and do a quick review on a few things that I hadn't seen mentioned about the bronco after a few days of ownership (apologies if this feels like rubbing in a little bit, but thought it might be noteworthy)

so the big thing that I didn't have a grasp on was how much noise is actually created by the 35'' and the soft top and, in my humble opinion, it really truly isn't that bad.

the anecdotal experience I can give is I had the top in the second position on the freeway doing about 65. Using the bluetooth phone and the caller couldn't hear any wind noise.

As far as any concerns I had about the noise on a long road trip with a soft top - those have all gone bye bye.

I'm taking it off roading this weekend and will report back on interesting findings.

congrats!!! Love that color 😜😜😜

TomAuto

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Holy sh!t…just noticed the miles at delivery. It’s going to be hard to top 111 @TomAuto unless someone fibz. 😵💫😳
I am completely loving this truck but at night when I put my head to my pillow just before I close my eyes I think to myself: who the fuck put 111 miles on my Bronco. I can’t get past it it’s not the amount but how and where they did it.

JimNE

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am completely loving this truck but at night when I put my head to my pillow just before I close my eyes I think to myself: who the fuck put 111 miles on my Bronco. I can’t get past it it’s not the amount but how and where they did it.
Prima nocta? 🤷🏼‍♂️
🤔
🤬

Ford Bronco 🛠 12/6/21 Build Week Group 1643944656419

Last edited:

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Another AMB!!! Looks good, Congrats!!!

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

primo nocta? 🤷🏼‍♂️
🤔
🤬

1643944656419.gif
I had to look up what that meant (droit du seigneur) and lost it! And that was before the braveheart meme was added! Had it initially read prima nocta, I wouldn’t have had to look it up though…one of my favorite movies!
Sponsored

Last edited: