James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got a call from my dealer and he confirmed that my Bronco is produced and waiting on a train and 12/7 - 1/2 delivery. We are doing the sale Sunday and and I will still be able to drive my 2017 F150 2.7 until my Bronco gets here. He can also track it like we can.
what was your blend date?
Sponsored

nocki78bronco

Badlands
First Name
Marques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Focus, Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keeping an eye on interest, as obviously do not want you going through this effort if we can’t cover the cost 😀
5$ each, ill take 4. Multiple ice chests with plenty of room besides that this fiasco we are dealing with now will only make the sticker more exclusive 😆

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Make it a different color i already have the last batch and black diamond. Make it red or green
I'll see what I can do. I can also make it look like a Badlands badge (color scheme).

Sponsored

broncobex

Wildtrak
First Name
Rebecca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Curious about how many of us 12-sixers were originally told that we wouldn't get a '21 model? It seems like a special form of torture to have gotten the "you ain't gettin' one this year" email, then the "psych, you are actually scheduled for production" email, only to get through every other step and be stuck here, with zero emails. - not even the "delayed" email.
That was my experience. Told that it was pushed to 2022 and then got a vin with a build date of 11/30 and then pushed into the dreaded 12/6 ditch! (Insert eye roll...)

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm coming back to the 12/6 thread from the 12/13 thread. I, along with others I'm sure, am sick and tired of seeing all the happy people getting build emails/shipping info etc from the 12/13 thread. I'm a 12/14 blend and looks like the full 12/13 blend and about half the 12/14 blend dates are in a similar position to the 12/6 week w/o built/shipping etc... (even though mods popped). I feel like whatever is causing the delay is the same or similar to the 12/6 builds. I'm convoy (chicago). Will follow this thread from now on to see if we get any updates.
All orphans from other weeks, we welcome you. please populate our spreadsheet to stay in our group communication.

12/6 Build Week

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a call from my dealer and he confirmed that my Bronco is produced and waiting on a train and 12/7 - 1/2 delivery. We are doing the sale Sunday and and I will still be able to drive my 2017 F150 2.7 until my Bronco gets here. He can also track it like we can.
I am exact same dates…just no call. Dealer sees the same thing and no changes, just crickets. Where are you located?

Sponsored

Ohenry

Big Bend
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am exact same dates…just no call. Dealer sees the same thing and no changes, just crickets. Where are you located?
Cumming GA

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still not built according to tracker 12/09 blend.
eta to dealer is 1/1 to California which is generally 2-2.5 week trip plant to dealer.

Spoke with my dealers owner and he said trackers been not trustworthy the last few months but printout delivery generally on point. My Bronco printout to his dealer says 12/27. Which means it’s somewhere on the rail now.

Last edited:

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still not built according to tracker 12/09 blend.
eta to dealer is 1/1 to California which is generally 2-2.5 week trip plant to dealer.

Spoke with my dealers owner and he said trackers been sold not trustworthy the last few months but printout delivery generally on point. My Bronco printout to his dealer says 12/27. Which means it’s somewhere on the rail now.

You guys are giving me hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F that fuse box/glove box poppycock
Sponsored