First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2107 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received my confirm, but it was incorrect. I just switched from a 2 dr BL Squatch to a 4 dr BLSquatch on Tuesday (8/31). I asked the dealer (Boucher Ford) to send me confirm, but I had to call and request again the next day. Of course they didn't review it and forgot to order Sasquatch. I called and asked to correct it immediately. By the end of the day I requested confirm, and he said it would be done on Thursday. I received my order confirmation this morning with No Sasquatch. I called Ford and they said the only thing that can happen is the dealer needs to call their Ford rep and hope they can do something. I had to call the dealer twice today to speak with someone who is "working on it". I was waiting for this day for so long, and now this inept dealer has made it a crap day.

Last edited:

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco scheduled today
Ford Bronco 📬 9/2 Scheduling Email Received Group! 40EAEDF9-C667-4FCA-AF92-09A0BFADF0ED
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your new Bronco. I have watched a lot of your videos, so I hope you will make one about your BB.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Scheduled for 9/13 build week.
I'm Trying to see if any NON FE's MIC are being scheduled it doesn't look like it. I just want to confirm what Ford said about Non scheduled MIC being MY22 - FE's. It's looking like only FE MICs though

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats all! I'm a MIC holdout and I'm glad to see so many folks get scheduled, especially with constraints. Its going to get me that much closer in 2022.
ditto. Mic holdout here. A bit jealous, but I don’t think I want a soft too in winter nor do I want to purchase a 4K with shipping hardtop down the road.

Edit: waiting also has me upgrading to wildtrack plus lux 😳

or whatever special edition.

though I keep debating base squatch

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A March res in here? This seems like proof that not as many people are switching to soft top as this forum believes.

I switched on Monday and got a build date today. 7/20 res though. My dealer said I still had the deadly sins on my order but I told him that didn’t seem to be an issue with how this forum has been reporting out.
They still have plenty of customer ordered reservation soft tops to get through. I have an 8/22/20 res with a soft top and no email today (unless they come in throughout the day, nothing as of 10:02 CDT