Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I'm kinda pissed the '24 BL gets the HOSS steering stuff, it seems like the Badlands should've had that from the start.
I 2nd this. I finally got my build week of 8/28. It would've been nice to have that upgraded steering rack. Wonder how much it would be to convert over.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

High and Lux packages merged, thats creating even worse constraints.... Ford, less would be great but we are going to take the opposite approach based on the last 3 years of a shit show. Can't/Won't build a Base 2Dr, but we will surely make you wait infinity for a Wildtrak then upcharge your and steal your retirement fund for good measure. I see they let the bean counters back in the board room.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
My guess on the drop of BASE is that Ford originally thought Jeep would try to beat them at the bottom of the line, but it turns out Jeep isn't trying, so why would Ford keep trying? This also shows why reservations won't carry through to 2024 as they are changing so much.
The base manual sasquatches are truly going to be a rare breed.

Sponsored

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3/27 OG Order now 2024 Cactus Grey Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah I've officially made the decision to try and buy my Black Diamond off the lot. Getting stuck with a 12" screen and now not even the black steelies and paying prolly $5k more is just dumb AF!!! I'm annoyed. My poor non-constraint BD in the order banks lol

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow after seeing the revised changes, it's good to see Ford going back to dropping bombshells on Friday as they roll out for the weekend. Reminds me of the good ol days of 2021 announcements 😅

Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More classic ford

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm kinda pissed the '24 BL gets the HOSS steering stuff, it seems like the Badlands should've had that from the start.
Same. If they make it standard on the BL is it more likely that we will be able to get it installed via the dealer? Trying to find any positives here.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Underground Graphics

Any chance of developing add on Raptor graphics to extend 22' & 23’ graphics onto the glass to mimic the 24' and possibly the hood?
would this be for a Raptor Bronco, or our kits for use on the non-Raptor? We have not done a kit yet for the Bronco Raptor. If you currently have a Bronco Raptor (non 24) and want the extensions, I will need to have a 24 model in our shop to template from. ...I will, but just have to wait.

Call me directly if you have any questions!

Greg :)

Sponsored

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if Ford intends to start pricing people out of what they want.

Base is discontinued. Sasquatch package is what? Over $6k approaching $7k.

Some trims LOSE 2.7l option? Does this mean that maybe the 2.7 isn't available until say the Outerbanks package? Which would leave Big Bend (new Base trim) with say a 2.3 manual? Black Diamond maybe 2.3 auto, then Outerbanks introduces 2.7 to the mix?

I know what I just typed is speculation, but IF it were to be true, Ford would in essence be killing off the Bronco by pricing people out of certain options by doing that. Doesn't Jeep still offer the Sport (their Base model) with a V6 Auto?

On a side note, I hope ALL the 2 door fans took delivery by now, otherwise going to be some pissed off people!
They've already been slowly pricing people out of the Bronco. Systemic discrimination lol. They don't want average people driving the Bronco anymore, on the super wealthy. SAD

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've already been slowly pricing people out of the Bronco. Systemic discrimination lol. They don't want average people driving the Bronco anymore, on the super wealthy. SAD
No one cares. They can’t make them fast enough so you think some ‘discontinued’ configurations matter??? Now THATS lol
I know I absolutely don’t care that someone can’t ‘afford it’

life isn’t fair…. But then again a car doesn’t define me

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • 2-door is NOT returning to all trims

Ford Bronco 💰 [Updated 8/14] Official 2024 Bronco PRICES and Model Changes -- Colors, Trims, Equipment & More classic ford
That's the Response I was waiting for !!!
Everyone complaining 12" screen, and Base discontinued,..
NO F@CKING 2 DOOR!!!!
Are you kidding me!!!
Who made that decision the ex-marking VP of Bud Light...

StevieWonder

Black Diamond
First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one cares. They can’t make them fast enough so you think some ‘discontinued’ configurations matter??? Now THATS lol
I know I absolutely don’t care that someone can’t ‘afford it’

life isn’t fair…. But then again a car doesn’t define me

I'm LOL at this. The POINT is sticking folks with unnecessary accessories and taking something away and charging $5-7k more. 2 years ago these things were 10k less...Your tone screams "privileged" buddy lol...Keep it moving bruh, you have your Bronco.
Sponsored