Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿพ Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 1719425022250-5c

๐Ÿ‘† the little big dude loving life.
Quick thought for everyone with the great photos of their pups in this thread: be sure your canine companion is in a secured crate or at least harnessed and tethered while driving, regardless of size! The (110-pound) dude shown here is only alive today because he was latched into our X5d when another driver pulled across double yellows and hit us head-on at 55mph (each).

Officers on the scene were shocked our dog wasnโ€™t ejected from the vehicle, otherwise injured, and/or causing injury to other occupants and many took down the tether information for their personal vehicles/pups. We walked away largely unharmed but pretty shaken up and a Delaware officer gave up a lift back to our campsite (45 minutes!) in his k9 car.

Moral of the story:
1. Kudos to Delaware PD.
2. Keep those pups (and your families!) safe! You never know what can happen.
3. Bronco on!

Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick thought for everyone with the great photos of their pups in this thread: be sure your canine companion is in a secured crate or at least harnessed and tethered while driving, regardless of size! The (110-pound) dude shown here is only alive today because he was latched into our X5d when another driver pulled across double yellows and hit us head-on at 55mph (each).

Officers on the scene were shocked our dog wasnโ€™t ejected from the vehicle, otherwise injured, and/or causing injury to other occupants and many took down the tether information for their personal vehicles/pups. We walked away largely unharmed but pretty shaken up and a Delaware officer gave up a lift back to our campsite (45 minutes!) in his k9 car.

Moral of the story:
1. Kudos to Delaware PD.
2. Keep those pups (and your families!) safe! You never know what can happen.
3. Bronco on!
I agree they are family and to keep them safe. I'd be gutted if anything happened to my little guy. And as I'm typing this at the very moment he is being a pain in my ass because he wants to sit on my lap :rolleyes: ;)๐Ÿ˜
And yes, he'll win, I don't think he cares how hot he is - lol

Anyway , in NJ it's the law to secure your pets (I still believe the only state this is true) and although I hate when stuff like this becomes a ticketable offense, it really does make a difference.

A short strap that connects to the seatbelt latch and to your dogs collar/harness can be bought on Amazon for less than 10 bucks.

Vastar Adjustable Pet Dog Cat Safety Leash Car Vehicle Seat Belt Harness Seatbelt, Made from Nylon Fabric https://a.co/d/05OOHjaf

Oh and ....

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿพ Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 1000007758

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dogula

Heritage
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands, 2023 CHALLENGER Shaker Widebody
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
M-B GLE53 AMG,, Ducati XDiavel, Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CHRS3CP...?sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9ocXBfc2hhcmVk&th=1

There are a ton of people selling the same type of ramp. Most of them are narrow. I got the wide ramp. It is very sturdy and my dog isn't scared of it. Depending on the size of your dog, I recommend the wider ramp. My dog is 75 lbs.
I went with this ramp - added bonus it fits perfect in cargo bed area when folded
https://www.chewy.com/coziwow-by-jaxpety-foldable-dog-car/dp/357207

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿพ Show Us Your Dog + Bronco Photos! 1719600929530-pi

Sponsored

FormerRotor

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love it! We use those same telescopic stairs for our pup. Works great as you can use them into the trunk or into the door and they store well in the back (even in 2-door). Love the Heritage Edition, too, btw!