Sponsored

⛔Bronco Super Celebration TN, Who Is Going?⛔

Who is going to Bronco Super Celebration East?

• Total voters

Cody@Mountains2Metal

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2D Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco ⛔Bronco Super Celebration TN, Who Is Going?⛔ M2M Square Logo Bronco Parts
It is exactly one week out from Bronco Super Celebration East!

The team at M2M is pushing everything through the assembly line, with many new products being unveiled at the event. If you are going to be at the event be sure to drop by our booth at least once to check them out. Let me rephrase, our new products will blow the socks off of your pet monkey's uncle. But seriously, some cool stuff and we will be giving out some free goodies to those who take a picture with us and post/tag on Instagram.

Ford Bronco ⛔Bronco Super Celebration TN, Who Is Going?⛔ Super Cel Promo 2023
Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cody@Mountains2Metal

Cody@Mountains2Metal

Base
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2D Manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll be there on Weds - leaving Sun. I'll be sure to stop by the grounds a few times over the 3 days. Most of my time will be hiking.

Ford Bronco ⛔Bronco Super Celebration TN, Who Is Going?⛔ Bear Stum
I have been trying to get a bear picture for years, tell me your secrets.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't follow the crowd. Seriously. I tried to get a few to go with me at last year's SCE. Instead, they wanted to attend the group caravan to the Bush Beans Factory. Bronco owners always talk about getting out in the wild. But from my experience that isn't true. That bear was taken less than 10' away during last year's SCE. I tracked the mother and the (2) yearlings over 3 days. I have hundreds of photos. Some of the best was in a open clearing when I stumbled upon the mother sitting among saplings eating the new shoots and buds. It was about 8:30 in the morning the saplings were heavy with the morning dew. This year, I plan on focusing on the Parish Branch area as it was still closed last year. Parish Branch is a commitment for the day as it is one-way travel to the Tail of the Dragon. On one day, I will circle back to Clingman's Dome in time for sunset and the other day will be to take the Tail of the Dragon to the Foothills Parkway (probably swing through Happy Valley) and then back to Townsend.

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in!!!!!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Early morning is best and this year the are at least 2 drives in Cades Cove area so those should be ideal.

71Br0nc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone or company going to be there with the capability to work on Bronco's?

I'm looking to have parts I have installed by someone with experience while I'm at the celebration such as rear hitch wiring, reverse light wiring, rear shock skids, etc.

Sponsored

Broncobsessed

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will be there! Along with my buddies from the newly formed Blue Ridge Broncos club. Only about 1-1/2 hrs for me. By the way I-40 W thru the Pigeon River Gorge is having heavy road construction. Traffic will be slow moving from about mike marker 24 to the TN state line. There are an alternate scenic route. Takes a bit longer, but better than sitting in traffic. DM me for suggested routes!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will be there! Along with my buddies from the newly formed Blue Ridge Broncos club. Only about 1-1/2 hrs for me. By the way I-40 W thru the Pigeon River Gorge is having heavy road construction. Traffic will be slow moving from about mike marker 24 to the TN state line. There are an alternate scenic route. Takes a bit longer, but better than sitting in traffic. DM me for suggested routes!
Typically if I HAVE to deal with traffic I tackle 441 from Cherokee over to Gatlinburg and battle that traffic between Gatlin and P.F. vs. boring 4 lane stop-n-go.
Typically if you exit left right before Gatlinburg you can bypass most of the traffic and it puts you out near the log cabin condos and visitor center.
Either way, better than being bumper-to-bumper in the gorge with semis to your right and a concrete wall to your left for 2 hours.

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This year, I plan on focusing on the Parish Branch area as it was still closed last year. Parish Branch is a commitment for the day as it is one-way travel to the Tail of the Dragon. On one day, I will circle back to Clingman's Dome in time for sunset and the other day will be to take the Tail of the Dragon to the Foothills Parkway (probably swing through Happy Valley) and then back to Townsend.
Forge Creek/Parsons Branch Road out of Cades Cove is fun. It is easy, easy (or at least the time I did it.) Drops out into TotD too. Blew through it in my FJC about 10 years ago. At least one creek crossing that you could do in a Honda Civic. Some nice spots for a pic-a-nic basket (Yogi and Booboo live in Jellystone). And a huge relief when you finally get out of the Cades Cove parade of bear watchers that you have been in for an hour.

PS - Won't be going... A) any day now for the Bronco to arrive, B) kids with events and I am the soccer coach. :(

PPS - Kids? We stayed at Country Cascades Water Resort last year, and will stay again this year in July (Dollywood season pass). Breakfast buffet included (hate lines? don't wait until the last minute). You will like the side road, and being able to cross over to Teaster at Wear's Valley Rd to bypass the mess on 441. Florence Dr (the resort side side road) goes to the Publix and deli sandwiches are a great resource. Publix deli is much better than Subway if it is new to you.

Ford Bronco ⛔Bronco Super Celebration TN, Who Is Going?⛔ 1681384810773