Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
back door will not work without a reservation

Newbie here … I’m a non GT holder with a Braptor order confirmed. Does anybody know if the “back door“ link works without a reservation number? I only have a order code and a sales code for the raptor version since I also stayed in line for my Badlands order and reservation. Thanks
Sponsored

Mordraq

Raptor
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Focus
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So are you saying that initially you had the standard graphic option selected and it was being held up until it was changed to deleted or upgraded?
This is correct. (stickers on quarterpanels)

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
here we go again ... you get a build week and a VIN if you get scheduled.

You can chat with Ford Performance . they will need your order number and Sales code (same as dealer code). ask them if you were scheduled. If yes, they can give you your build week. I don't think they will give you your VIN

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Anyone from granger get a VIN, build date, or email ? I’m with granger and got nothing. Was told by hunter no one got build dates or VINS

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
[Update: production scheduling and VIN assignment has begun!]

I’m assuming no one has received a VIN or production scheduled notice but please post here when they start coming in.
They should be focusing on getting up to date with the regular Broncos before taking parts from those of us that have been waiting for two years to build Bronco Raptors.

Pootypoot

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s very Ford like to have a line and then completely ignore that line and offer people cut the line passes. Then offer people cut the line passes if they only wanted certain variants. Then open up a 2nd line for anyone who was already in line but wanted to give them more money to jump the line.

Sponsored

Kfmathern

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback, Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s very Ford like to have a line and then completely ignore that line and offer people cut the line passes. Then offer people cut the line passes if they only wanted certain variants. Then open up a 2nd line for anyone who was already in line but wanted to give them more money to jump the line.
Amazing how much sense your comment made!!

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Back door link is lies anyway. Mine says scheduled for the week of 3/7/22.

Cmargio

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura, Volvo, Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone from granger get a VIN, build date, or email ? I’m with granger and got nothing. Was told by hunter no one got build dates or VINS
I am with Granger also and still nothing.

Sponsored

goodgraf

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They should be focusing on getting up to date with the regular Broncos before taking parts from those of us that have been waiting for two years to build Bronco Raptors.
This ^

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
...is uninformed. What parts is my Raptor taking away from your Badlands? They have different engines, drivetrains, axles, tie rods, control arms, grills, wheels, tires, frame, tow package, electronics, head and tail lights, running lights, fenders, flares, hood, etc, etc, etc.

Instead you should be thanking the Raptor crowd for putting so much "regular" Bronco parts back in the supply chain.

Oh and one other thing: my reservation is before yours, so I should get whatever I ordered before you do. But having changed my order, I'll likely get it later. Again, you're welcome hater.

Last edited:

fyremn76

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
acura rdx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here we go again ... you get a build week and a VIN if you get scheduled.

You can chat with Ford Performance . they will need your order number and Sales code (same as dealer code). ask them if you were scheduled. If yes, they can give you your build week. I don't think they will give you your VIN

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
Yes I realize this, I was putting them all together, settle down a bit! Just wanted to know if anyone had ANYTHING at all from granger .

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...is uninformed. What parts is my Raptor taking away from your Badlands? They have different engines, drivetrains, axles, tie rods, control arms, grills, wheels, tires, frame, tow package, electronics, etc, etc, etc.

Instead you should be thanking the Raptor crowd for putting so much "regular" Bronco parts back in the supply chain.

Oh and one other thing: my reservation is before yours, so I should get whatever I ordered before you do. But having changed my order, I'll likely get it later. Again, you're welcome hater.
MIC and modules for starters.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
MIC and modules for starters.
Maybe, maybe not. MIC top might be different to accommodate the new frame bracing. Modules in my mind will be somewhat different due to the Raptor's different dashboard electronics. There is not enough officially published detailed Raptor specs to declare that. If so, that's still only a 1% overlap in terms of overall parts bill-of-material. Plus with only ~3000 Raptors to be built in '22, the impact to any supply chain is negligible.
Sponsored