Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Squach 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Going on a week long overlanding trip to UT - thinking about buying an air(?) mattress for cargo area of 2D Bronco (seats down) - can anyone suggest a brand etc ?? Any real world experience ?? Thanks
Sponsored

Tmurder1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I only know of deepsleep. The 2dr is awfully small to sleep in unless you remove the pax seat. Granted, I'm 6'2" so I've never been able to do it at all.

OP
OP
WR1

WR1

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands Squach 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m 5ā€™9ā€ ā€¦. So Iā€™ve got that going for me :-/

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I use the deepsleep setup in my 4-dr when Iā€™m out solo and itā€™s absolutely wonderful

I believe youā€™d have to get a set of them to sleep in a 2-dr

Sponsored

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Going on a week long overlanding trip to UT - thinking about buying an air(?) mattress for cargo area of 2D Bronco (seats down) - can anyone suggest a brand etc ?? Any real world experience ?? Thanks
Hey Walt,
As a solution you might consider, I use the Napier tent that attaches to the back of your Bronco. It is fully water proof, able to stand up inside it, and has lots of space. More importantly, it is quick and easy to set up and take down....
https://accessories.ford.com/napier-sportz-suv-tent-1

Ford Bronco Best 2 door mattress? 1715903562599-pw

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m 5ā€™9ā€ ā€¦. So Iā€™ve got that going for me :-/
Im the same size as you, I use the deep sleep in my 2-door, and it works fine if you sleep at an angle with the passenger seat all the way forward and prop some stuff in the gap to keep it flat. You can't stretch all the way out straight, but its just the right amount of space. No regerts and better than sleeping on an isomat.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve slept on the deepsleep in my 2-door multiple nights and it works well. Iā€™m only 5ā€™ 8ā€ but I sleep on my back with a pillow under my knees no matter where I sleep. Iā€™ve had their air mattress for my 4-door JK since it was a kickstarter campaign I believeā€¦although I may be misremembering that part lol, and itā€™s held up beautifully to use and abuse. Their original line was really really good imo, but the memory foam style that you get now is far more comfortable. Another benefit for us 2 door guys is that it rolls up relatively small and stores away easily, I hang mine from the rollbar up out of the way. Definitely not the least expensive product on the market but after a couple of nights in a hotel that you wonā€™t have to pay for it pays for itself.
Sponsored