First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My new Bronco (2 weeks) is just pure fun. I called myself a patriot but haven't purchased a NEW American made car in my entire life. I have had may 25 cars (6 Stingray Corvettes, BMW, Benz, Volvo wagons and many Land Rovers). My 97 Defender was the best ever but I sold that for a price to be able to purchase two new Bronco 2drs.... I am very happy with my choices and all the extra cash in my savings. Nothing can compare to a 1997 defender or a 63 stingray but this thing is so much fun and easy to drive.... who doesn't need drain plugs in the floorboards and T-tops... My wife loves the 6 spd and like anything there are horses for course... not great of gas but Smiles per mile is high. My third Ford (64 1/2 mustang, 67 Lincoln conv.)...first new American car. LOVE IT....worth the wait.
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had an early bronco wheeler back in the 70s then went to jeeps, always crawlers (sometimes dailys too)ā€¦gave up serious crawling nearly 15 years ago but when the new bronco came out figured I could do alttle wheeling in relative comfort and went for itā€¦gotta say it is better than expected in all respectsā€¦the wife even enjoys the ride (she will even drive it), that never happened in Jeepā€¦

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really wanted a $50k vehicle that I could take off-road to abuse, damage, and break for no other reason than to flex to my friends who owned Jeeps.
Sponsored