Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems like those that received the offer later is receiving a later expiration date. AFAIK, the discount code is the same (WHEELS25). I have an expiration date of 5/5. I intend to order the FP Methods (wish they came with the FP faux locking wheel hub center cap).
Yes. I'm responding to my earlier reply.
So I just ordered a set of the Methods, but the WHEEL25 code was no longer applying the discount even though it doesn't expire until 5/5/24. I had to use the EARN25 code to get the discount. The catalog listing is showing the FP center cap so I'm hoping/expecting it instead of the Method cap that had been shipped to earlier orders.
Sponsored

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I just got my 25% off Methods delivery. In the wrong color. They sent me bronze instead of black (iconic silver so that’s a no go). However I can confirm they DO have the new FP center caps, which look fantastic. Processing a return is already a fiasco.

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just got my 25% off Methods delivery. In the wrong color. They sent me bronze instead of black (iconic silver so that’s a no go). However I can confirm they DO have the new FP center caps, which look fantastic. Processing a return is already a fiasco.
I just ordered the bronze set a few days ago. I should cancel that and pickup yours! We both would win.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hate to read this. Any order placed with Ford Accessories seems like a crap shoot. I thought the wheels were non-refundable? Are they processing a return because of their mistake? Hope it works out before the 4th of July.

I have an order that hasn't shipped yet. And the anxiety is real. It's absurd that Ford is so bad at eCommerce in 2024.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hate to read this. Any order placed with Ford Accessories seems like a crap shoot. I thought the wheels were non-refundable? Are they processing a return because of their mistake? Hope it works out before the 4th of July.

I have an order that hasn't shipped yet. And the anxiety is real. It's absurd that Ford is so bad at eCommerce in 2024.
I should have tagged @Ford Motor Company in my post. I have to wait until Monday to hear back now about a return. My order clearly says black, even the packing slip attached to the pallet with the 5 wheels says black, but the boxes say bronze and the wheels are definitely bronze. I never got a confirm from Ford that it even shipped. Truck just showed up.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I should have tagged @Ford Motor Company in my post. I have to wait until Monday to hear back now about a return. My order clearly says black, even the packing slip attached to the pallet with the 5 wheels says black, but the boxes say bronze and the wheels are definitely bronze. I never got a confirm from Ford that it even shipped. Truck just showed up.
Shipped to your house, I presume? I'm having mine shipped to the dealer. Not that it should matter, but I should follow-up with the dealer to see if they have been delivered. Again, Ford really shouldn't be so bad at eCommerce in 2024. My last order still has a "partially fulfilled" status even though everything was shipped and picked up. Dealer has no mechanism to notify Ford that a customer's order placed online has been fulfilled. When I called customer service, they said they can't do anything. Dealer said that if additional parts are sent, they'll just sell them to another customer. SNAFU.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Shipped to your house, I presume? I'm having mine shipped to the dealer. Not that it should matter, but I should follow-up with the dealer to see if they have been delivered.
My dealer wasn’t an option for direct ship. You will be better off, the dealer probably has a much easier way to return if there is an issue. The freight driver wouldn’t put them back on the truck, said they would probably get “lost” at the warehouse.

Mammal

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They are wonderful.
IMG_5332.jpeg

I have had 4 different orders with multiple issues. These came complete shipped to the dealer.

Ford sticks the dealer with any issues that need resolved, even if you ordered from them. Be nice to the dealer folk. My parts manager did me a solid and convinced ford to give full refund for a part Ford sold me and falsely confirmed was plug and play. Ford demands all shipping materials, even stickers be as shipped in order to return. Even then, they will not send partial shipments. If you were missing, say, a TPMS sensor for instance, they would make the dealer send everything back on the pallet the wheels came on with all materials, stickers, etc. The parts mgr even joked they would have to make sure the plastic wrap was exactly as shipped. Then, Ford will require an entire new order to be placed as a replacement.

I got the ARB under hood compressor kit from them and it came without the hose. It’s actually cheaper for me to forget about it than take the time to try and get the part. The dealer tried without success (I only had the internal shipping box, and not the external shipping box) and recommended I contact ARB to see if they’d be able to make something happen.

But there are some screaming deals to be had. I feel the huge discount on the methods was worth the hassle, (for that order at least). Buyer beware.

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whew! Anxiety relieved. Picked up my set of wheels this morning. I'm so glad there were no problems and the FP center cap is perfect.

Ford Bronco Save 25% on Ford wheels and accessories through 5/5/2024 -- official discount code: WHEEL25 MethodWheel

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

memayo

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptors / Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I also picked up mine yesterday and had the same thing happen, bronze instead of black. The dealer has already processed the return (not exchange) but now there is no 25% discount available to use for another order, and I cannot get anyone from ford to give me an answer on how to get it.

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Whew! Anxiety relieved. Picked up my set of wheels this morning. I'm so glad there were no problems and the FP center cap is perfect.

Ford Bronco Save 25% on Ford wheels and accessories through 5/5/2024 -- official discount code: WHEEL25 MethodWheel
Those look great. If i get through to the return fiasco i think ill try gray instead of black

JR23

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also picked up mine yesterday and had the same thing happen, bronze instead of black. The dealer has already processed the return (not exchange) but now there is no 25% discount available to use for another order, and I cannot get anyone from ford to give me an answer on how to get it.
Sounds a lot quicker than my return with freight. Ford accessories says I have to talk to FordPass to try and get the code for the discount, but I’ll cross that bridge after I get my money back from the bronze wheels.

memayo

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptors / Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sounds a lot quicker than my return with freight. Ford accessories says I have to talk to FordPass to try and get the code for the discount, but I’ll cross that bridge after I get my money back from the bronze wheels.
Good luck on getting the coupon code again. I used EARN25 and it is only a "one time" code. I called Ford Pass and they sent me back to Ford accessories who has now sent an email to customer service to see if they can give another code, and also said it may not be 25%. What a cluster f.