Cased

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
How do you know their top is superior to others when nobodies actually seen a production version? Why are there people who have no clue when they're being shafted in when it's right in their face?

When one can get a full refund when their done , how is that a shafting ?

Could not agree more with the actions of this company in disclosing the real issue

My belief in quality is mine and mine only …… and if I jump out now and wait for when / if they ever ship I move back

Not the best position to be in but it is what it is and I would not suggest anyone continuing to wait
Sponsored

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I waited 2 years and got a MIC from ford. Cheaper and OEM. And they installed it. So glad I didn’t buy this when originally offered

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just bought a Rally Top off of one of the members in Colorado Bronco Owners. Now someone make me a sticker that says: 'My other top is from ADV'.

Rally Top.jpg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just bought a Rally Top off of one of the members in Colorado Bronco Owners. Now someone make me a sticker that says: 'My other top is from ADV'.

Ford Bronco ADV Production Modular Hardtop! Rally To
There has to be an unwritten rule that owners of AMB are never allowed to sell or trade it. Gorgeous Bronco 🤩 - even if it is a moar door.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now someone make me a sticker that says: 'My other top is from ADV'.
“If I wanted to go topless, I’d buy an ADV hard top.”

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

one guy said he wheels with someone with a prototype and it's great...but ADV can't do anything about actually shipping...a blanket email saying 20 working days, that's 4 weeks guys...as people keep saying, get your money and run now... you're on borrowed time the longer you wait.
Yup that’s me but I cancelled my order and now I’m going with armadillo. Last weeks update email was pretty much the same copy and paste response with the next update coming in 20 business days. If they had actually taken the time to write a real response and gave real information I may have stuck with them. But I guess in August/September time I may be doing a road trip to Texas to get my top :)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup that’s me but I cancelled my order and now I’m going with armadillo. Last weeks update email was pretty much the same copy and paste response with the next update coming in 20 business days. If they had actually taken the time to write a real response and gave real information I may have stuck with them. But I guess in August/September time I may be doing a road trip to Texas to get my top :)
If you cancelled your order, you should update your signature…

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you cancelled your order, you should update your signature…
Lol thanks for reminding me. Was having too much fun this past week out in Moab.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“If I wanted to go topless, I’d buy an ADV hard top.”
lol this is what I had been doing before giving up. Now I’ll figure something else I guess.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am going to continue my “fools gambit” a bit longer , it’s gotten to be a slow moving car wreck with the delays.
Knowing full well that this could all go completely south and I will have no chance of recouping

Still I feel the ADV top is superior to other offers and for me it’s this or just buy a used mic

Of note when I saw the insulation gap at the rear corners on their install video I thought dam that’s bad ……..turns out there is an area for aftermarket Molle panels with threaded holes.

Not the first time betting on the long shot …..maybe this one hits
I personally still love it and would love to have an ADV top because it matches all my wants, aside from having to do things I shouldn’t have to like installing all the rubber and the latches.

Nonetheless I finally gave up and got a refund, but more out of fear of losing the money.
Sponsored