Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Attention Colorado members!

I know this isn't 100% Bronco related but, Bestop is joining Softopper in hosting a Jeeps, Trucks and Taco's event here at Bestop. Bestop will be selling product, which includes Bronco product so I thought I'd throw it out here for those who may be intersted!

Join us for "Trucks/Jeeps & Tacos," hosted by Softopper and Bestop
Savor delicious tacos, explore diverse vendors, show specials, and enjoy family-friendly games and music. Kid and dog-friendly event.
*Free entry, all are welcome!*
Save the date for a day of food, fun, and community!

Ford Bronco Taco's anyone?! Jeeps and Tacos with Softop (1)

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com
Sponsored

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Attention Colorado members!

I know this isn't 100% Bronco related but, Bestop is joining Softopper in hosting a Jeeps, Trucks and Taco's event here at Bestop. Bestop will be selling product, which includes Bronco product so I thought I'd throw it out here for those who may be intersted!

Join us for "Trucks/Jeeps & Tacos," hosted by Softopper and Bestop
Savor delicious tacos, explore diverse vendors, show specials, and enjoy family-friendly games and music. Kid and dog-friendly event.
*Free entry, all are welcome!*
Save the date for a day of food, fun, and community!

Jeeps and Tacos with Softop (1).png

~Crystal@Bestop
www.bestop.com
I own a pair of Jeeps (and have a BesTop on my TJ) and 2 Broncos as well and I have to state the obvious:

If you want to appeal to more than just the Jeep crowd, I would suggest a name change for the event. “Jeeps & Tacos” isn’t very inviting to the Bronco community.

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Language and usage is a funny thing.

These things we drive are designated by the government/ Motor Vehicles as SUVs, but no one is thinking about a Chevy Traverse.
For years if someone was talking about a street vehicle that goes off road they said Jeep, but no is thinking about a Compass.

We as humans are lazy and want a one syllable name to encompass all off road biased street vehicles, Wrangler is too much to say so Jeep it is, but heaven forbid we lump Broncos in with Jeeps. I'm not offended people are lazy, look at text messages, the work place, the media, internet forums, made up acronyms for everything and people arguing over the meaning of SAS/ Sas - hell, I'm going to start calling it TMFP, The Mister Foot Package, sounds classy :oops: :LOL:🙄. I saw a post yesterday that Ford called Sasquatch the Adrenalin Rush Package - ARP -kind of cool, but doesn't have a cute hairy mascot that hides in the woods.

Anyway, the point is, we are lazy and Jeeps have been around forever (and stayed around) so Jeep events have been branding their name for years, changing the name F's with things.
Should people be so thin skinned that they get offended that their vehicle of choice doesn't have the letters JEEP stamped on it? Does it mean you can't go to the event? Do you really think companies sponsoring these things give a bucket of spit what you drive as long as they can sell you their stuff and get your money?

Have fun, let Broncos and Wranglers hang together, swap parts, live in sin - be the rebels they were born to be.

Broncos and Tacos does sound better than Jeeps and Tacos, just don't call it Dirty Tacos - that would draw a completely different crowd. 😱🙄😖

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Language and usage is a funny thing.

These things we drive are designated by the government/ Motor Vehicles as SUVs, but no one is thinking about a Chevy Traverse.
For years if someone was talking about a street vehicle that goes off road they said Jeep, but no is thinking about a Compass.

We as humans are lazy and want a one syllable name to encompass all off road biased street vehicles, Wrangler is too much to say so Jeep it is, but heaven forbid we lump Broncos in with Jeeps. I'm not offended people are lazy, look at text messages, the work place, the media, internet forums, made up acronyms for everything and people arguing over the meaning of SAS/ Sas - hell, I'm going to start calling it TMFP, The Mister Foot Package, sounds classy :oops: :LOL:🙄. I saw a post yesterday that Ford called Sasquatch the Adrenalin Rush Package - ARP -kind of cool, but doesn't have a cute hairy mascot that hides in the woods.

Anyway, the point is, we are lazy and Jeeps have been around forever (and stayed around) so Jeep events have been branding their name for years, changing the name F's with things.
Should people be so thin skinned that they get offended that their vehicle of choice doesn't have the letters JEEP stamped on it? Does it mean you can't go to the event? Do you really think companies sponsoring these things give a bucket of spit what you drive as long as they can sell you their stuff and get your money?

Have fun, let Broncos and Wranglers hang together, swap parts, live in sin - be the rebels they were born to be.

Broncos and Tacos does sound better than Jeeps and Tacos, just don't call it Dirty Tacos - that would draw a completely different crowd. 😱🙄😖
I go to "Jeep" events, cuz I DGAF! lol 😁

Anyhow, I hope it's all in good fun and just some jockeying among enthusiasts. I have had three Jeeps come up to me and talk trash* for no reason (like, out of their way). I would hope my fellow Bronco brethren weren't so thin skinned, but the reality is that's unlikely.

* Didn't know a Jeep could talk? :whistle:

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I thought that the "Tacos" referred to Tacoma's!
That would be Tacos and Tacos - but definitely not sponsored by a company that makes soft tops
Sponsored