Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The major issue of MY'23 compared with MY'24 is that the screen is 8''...which, in my opinion, is critical.
It would matter to me more if the Heritage had a front camera.
Otherwise not a big deal.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It would matter to me more if the Heritage had a front camera.
Otherwise not a big deal.
Exactly! Itā€™s not the size of your screen that counts, itā€™s how you use it! That being saidā€¦.Iā€™d take the 12 inch screen as a free upgrade if Ford was offering because of my 3 year wait. But itā€™s not worth 1k an inch more for me.

mdube72

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I bit the bullet and bought a top lift pro. Warm weather is quickly approaching and I've been looking at various ceiling winch options. My wife is too small to help me pop the top on and off. I have some friends and neighbors that will help but I don't want to keep bugging people every time we get a sunny day and I want to remove the top. Anyway..the original price for the 2 door pro was $999, while the 4 door was $950. Couldn't pay over a grand with shipping. Price for the 2 door dropped to $950 and today they sent a code for $150 off. For $799, I figured what the hell. More than what I could have done a ceiling winch for, but now I don't have to mess up my nice swirled ceiling I guess. I know it doesn't work perfectly with the mod top but the work around doesn't seem too bad. I'll get some cheap styrofoam blocks and see how she goes. If I change my mind down the road, I'm sure someone would want it and I could always get a portion of my money back. I'll post pics this spring when I get it working. Wish me luck.
@Brsox - would love to see some pictures from inside how to use the blocks with the mod top. I am on the fence between this lift you got or bite the bullet and do the garage ceiling lift

Sponsored

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Am I the only one that thinks the running boards are too narrow to be useful? It's a little difficult using them to get in and out.

Canadian5.0

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Am I the only one that thinks the running boards are too narrow to be useful? It's a little difficult using them to get in and out.
I agree , hoop steps are a great upgrade , they look way better , are more functional, and cover the pinch welds šŸ‘

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@Brsox - would love to see some pictures from inside how to use the blocks with the mod top. I am on the fence between this lift you got or bite the bullet and do the garage ceiling lift
I'll post after I get it assembled and give it a shot. Someone posted their workaround earlier in the Heritage forum. It's a few more steps but seems pretty easy to do. It's just a matter of getting it propped up a few inches so you can open the arms without the gunner's hatch hardware interfering. I'm gonna do what he did and just get some styrofoam blocks from a hobby store and wrap them in duct tape. It doesn't matter to me that it'll take a few extra minutes. It's more about me being able to remove and replace the top by myself without having to rely on someone else to help. For $999 I wasn't gonna buy it. For $799 they convinced me.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think the issue is also they are too high compared to the roof height and for me standing on them then makes the roof feel too low. Several others have recommended the power steps as the drop low but stay out of the way when off road.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Does anyone make a mesh top for the front 2 seats only?
Not just for the front that I've seen but most of the mesh tops out now you leave on under the hardtop. They usually have zippers/velcro/cutouts to access the latches so you can still take the panels off, at least for the 4 doors, haven't seen any advertised that allowed access for the 2 door gunners hatch yet.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Took my Bitches to the C&D Canal šŸ¤˜šŸ»

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7503
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7504
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7506
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7508
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7509
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7512
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7513

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Took my Bitches to the C&D Canal šŸ¤˜šŸ»

IMG_7503.jpeg
IMG_7504.jpeg
IMG_7506.jpeg
IMG_7508.jpeg
IMG_7509.jpeg
IMG_7512.jpeg
IMG_7513.jpeg
nice! was considering taking the full top off for the first time and go cruising somewhere
Sponsored