First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Since the unscheduled HEs are due to dealer allocation issues I doubt all 72 have been scheduled by now.
I know of one that is still waiting…. 🤞🤞🚙
Is that speculation or a fact? Granger denies it’s an allocation issue and stated they had allocations for the reorders and no more. @Zach@Granger?
Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Is that speculation or a fact? Granger denies it’s an allocation issue and stated they had allocations for the reorders and no more. @Zach@Granger?
Speculation on my end, I have no knowledge of why they have not scheduled the remaining HEs as they could knock these off in one week of production if they had the parts. It could very well be due to commodity issues, as they still have a bunch of scheduled ones in the pipeline that they have to secure special parts for.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We didn't get any allocations for MY24 Broncos but we had a few that were going to go unscheduled for MY23 and they had the option to convert again to a MY24. 7 people chose to wait it out for the MY24 and the others requested a refund. We do have ONE That got scheduled for production today so fingers crossed that it gets a vin this week and we start to see some movement on all of them!

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We didn't get any allocations for MY24 Broncos but we had a few that were going to go unscheduled for MY23 and they had the option to convert again to a MY24. 7 people chose to wait it out for the MY24 and the others requested a refund. We do have ONE That got scheduled for production today so fingers crossed that it gets a vin this week and we start to see some movement on all of them!
Awesome news! Thank you!

beetle1971

Heritage
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ve been “in production” since 1/12/24. Today marks two months. Hope your’s moves faster!

IMG_5743.png
I’m in the same boat. It’s so frustrating not knowing why the ones ordered in August 2023 and built in January 2024 are just sitting in Michigan with no delivery date in sight

Sponsored

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How did you make out with the top lift?
Breaking news folks…

It works! The Top Lift Pro for 2-Door Bronco WILL work on the Heritage Edition. Here’s how, and what to contemplate:

1. The issue is the hardware on the gunner’s hatch. (No big deal. We can navigate that.)

2. Create four brick-sized blocks. I made my first two from firm styrofoam and covered in red duct tape. The other two I am using here (temporarily) are just boxes I had handy.

3. After removing the bolts, lift the rear three inches.

4. Manually lift front on each side while sliding “boxes/bricks” underneath front bolt plate.

5. Raise rear a bit more with Top Lift pro and slide “red brick” under roof in front of pin.

6. Lower Top Lift Pro to clear Gunnger’s Hatch hardware. Climb in backseat and fold out Top Lift arms. Go back to Top Lift, raise roof. Roll roof off.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Breaking news folks…

It works! The Top Lift Pro for 2-Door Bronco WILL work on the Heritage Edition. Here’s how, and what to contemplate:

1. The issue is the hardware on the gunner’s hatch. (No big deal. We can navigate that.)

2. Create four brick-sized blocks. I made my first two from firm styrofoam and covered in red duct tape. The other two I am using here (temporarily) are just boxes I had handy.

4. Manually lift front on each side while sliding “boxes/bricks” underneath front bolt plate.

5. Raise rear a bit more with Top Lift pro and slide “red brick” under roof in front of pin.

6. Lower Top Lift Pro to clear Gunnger’s Hatch hardware. Climb in backseat and fold out Top Lift arms. Go back to Top Lift, raise roof. Roll roof off.
Pics or it didn’t happen… 😃

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Breaking news folks…

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710296940581-90

Breaking news folks…

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710297173880-0a

Breaking news folks…

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710297351480-vh

Pics or it didn’t happen… 😃
Working on it. Bandwidth challenged at the moment apparently.

1710297065212-is.jpg

Sponsored

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From FB Heritage group… OP said it’s a “powder coated Trailrax Roof rack…. Trailrax will leave the powder coat unfinished if you ask. Just a longer lead time. The prismatic paint code is DIRTY WHITE (Item: PSB-8051).”
Thanks man!

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1710297065212-is

Working on it. Bandwidth challenged at the moment apparently.

1710297065212-is.jpg
Cool! Thanks. Interesting work around. I figured there had to be a way to do it. Question.....when you extend the arms, are they resting on that "frame" that goes around the gunner's hatch or do they come in contact with the actual gunner's hatch? Wondering if the arm is pushing up on the hatch and if that could be an issue going forward.

dmcdeezie

Heritage
First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR Race Red Heritage Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, after all my complaining and waiting my RR 2dr is built and waiting on shipping. Spent 7 days in Production.
Congratulations, so happy for you! Did your tracker update with that info or did you reach out to Ford to get your built status?

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anyone know if I can use a hoist kit for the MIC top on my Modular top and does anyone have any suggestions on a good hoist for my heritage 2 door.

Bump. is anyone using a hoist for the modular top?

Jason
Sponsored