Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
1185 Day Update: Not Scheduled 😡

Ford Chat:
“I am showing your vehicle is in order processing and is unscheduled. Just in case you are not aware, once you have your VIN, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking View attachment 605372
You can also reach out to your selling dealership if you would like to request further details.”

Is anyone who had a ‘23 HE on order with @Granger Ford that was cancelled and reordered as a ‘24 been scheduled?

@Zach@Granger Are any of the ‘24 reorders being scheduled? Is there an allocation issue with Granger for 2024 orders? Really getting frustrated watching 2dr HE’s get scheduled while my order is ignored.
Granger Ford’s Response:

“Hello Jim. Your order is at Ford's highest priority code (02) and currently the Sasquatch package is holding it up.”
🤔🤥😡
Sponsored

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Granger Ford’s Response:

“Hello Jim. Your order is at Ford's highest priority code (02) and currently the Sasquatch package is holding it up.”
🤔🤥😡
So the Sasquatch package is currently a constraint item??????

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So the Sasquatch package is currently a constraint item??????
Well, it’s not REB or 2.7 or anything else Heritage because those got scheduled this week. They must have run out of Sasquatch 💩 right before mine, except it was specialty scheduling so the could have easily scheduled all 492 HE’s. 😡 The over on July delivery is looking like a winner.

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Well, it’s not REB or 2.7 or anything else Heritage because those got scheduled this week. They must have run out of Sasquatch 💩 right before mine, except it was specialty scheduling so the could have easily scheduled all 492 HE’s. 😡 The over on July delivery is looking like a winner.
Here is to hoping the part constraint is lifted next week! It will happen. Stay upbeat. It is worth it.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m guessing it still comes down to allocations. Granger isn’t first on the list to get units. Most of the reason many of us waited approximately 3 years to get ours. But I agree with the others, it’s well worth the wait. Yours might even be more so with Hoss 3.0.

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The over on July delivery is looking like a winner.
Damn. I took the Packers, the Bills and the under.

It will happen. Stay upbeat. It is worth it.
They're right you know. My Bronco heart was in my gut for about six weeks, then, this past Monday I saw this. . .

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1706313617120
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1706389403557
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1706314116973

My spirits lifted appreciably! The timeline in my sig does not mention two Iowa blizzards and an extra three day delay to transport, all after completing the sale at Granger. But it's here now. I've only driven it home to my garage, and turned on the dome lights so far, but I'll hang a few parts on this weekend!

(edited 1/27/24 added side view photo)

Last edited:

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They're right you know. My Bronco heart was in my gut for about six weeks, then, this past Monday I saw this. . .

1706313617120.jpeg
1706314116973.jpeg

My spirits lifted appreciably! The timeline in my sig does not mention two Iowa blizzards and an extra three day delay to transport, all after completing the sale at Granger. But it's here now. I've only driven it home to my garage, and turned on the dome lights so far, but I'll hang a few parts on this weekend!
That Bronco is gorgeous!

As someone else said to me: "That looks so much better than the new ones" :ROFLMAO: 😁

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

4 more days and it could have been a full year since you were scheduled. I remember how absolutely excited I was thinking I’d get in the spring and have all summer and fall to drive it before it got put aware for winter. I did get two months but it wasn’t nearly enough!

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

4 more days and it could have been a full year since you were scheduled. I remember how absolutely excited I was thinking I’d get in the spring and have all summer and fall to drive it before it got put aware for winter. I did get two months but it wasn’t nearly enough!
Oh, the plans I'd made! Fly in, party with the Granger gang for 30 minutes or so, drive home, fall colors, a grand time to be had!

NONE of it worked out.

Pro tip: always purchase refundable airline tickets.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Oh, the plans I'd made! Fly in, party with the Granger gang for 30 minutes or so, drive home, fall colors, a grand time to be had!

NONE of it worked out.

Pro tip: always purchase refundable airline tickets.
Congrats on finally getting it! Thanks for the encouragement. I remember planning to be at Granger for the 4th of July Bash in 2023. I should start planning the 4th Bash for ‘24! 🎉🎇🇺🇸

King63

Heritage
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I picked up my '23 today. It actually came a month ago, but I had plumbing disaster on Christmas that affected my finances. Corwin Ford in Springfield, Mo was very understanding and held it for me all this time. Someone else had ordered a Cactus Gray Heritage and then abandoned it, so it sat on the pad for a few weeks unsold while customers were offering $10-15k over sticker for the one I'd ordered that was sitting by the wall next to the service department.

Is that the OEM Ford front plate holder? Did they have to drill holes in your grill to attach it or how does it attach?

King63

Heritage
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just brought the Bronco back home. Shop was across the street from a famous BBQ place, so we got ourselves some lunch too. I can’t tell any difference in paint between factory door and new fender and hood. Feels good to be driving it again!
Which mud flaps are those and how do you like them?
Sponsored