Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi Bronco lovers,

A neighbor had an unidentified person pull into her driveway in the middle of the night, check the contents of her mailbox, dropped the mail on the ground and then left. She has these two security camera photos that appear to be a late model Bronco. Are any of you super sleuths able to identify the model/trim and maybe the year based on the front and rear ends? Sorry the pictures are poor quality.

Thanks,

LateNightVisitor (It wasn't me) :)

Ford Bronco Can you identify this model? Bronco_front

Ford Bronco Can you identify this model? Bronco_rear
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely a Bronco Sport. Door has framed glass, and the back of a full size Bronco has a spare on it. Probably not going to be able to identify the trim.

There is no front end picture. The first picture is hatch closed, the second is hatch open.

Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't get it -- if this guy was up to something nefarious why would he pull his vehicle into the driveway where there is almost certainly to be cameras?

OP
OP
LateNightVisitor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is no front end picture. The first picture is hatch closed, the second is hatch open.
Oh, that makes much more sense! I assumed the first picture was headlights, but they're taillights. I also couldn't figure out how she had two camera angles. You're right, both pictures are of the rear of the vehicle. So he backed into the driveway. I couldn't find any front end that looked like that! LOL!

Anybody else have any more details that could identify this vehicle during the day?

OP
OP
LateNightVisitor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't get it -- if this guy was up to something nefarious why would he pull his vehicle into the driveway where there is almost certainly to be cameras?
Criminals aren't usually that smart. Some neighbors have suggested that maybe he was looking for checks in the mailboxes. But, I know this is a Bronco forum, not Crime Stoppers, so this is good. You've all been a big help.

If I hear the suspect has been identified, I'll post an update. Thanks!

Sponsored

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Assuming that's an infrared shot in the dark, you might be looking at a blue or green one as well, looks sorta close to what mine looks like in infrared: (velocity blue)

Ford Bronco Can you identify this model? 1696284046454

My internet sleuthing stops here. call the postmaster general in your area, they do not take kindly to people fucking with the mail and have a hilariously high conviction rate.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Assuming that's an infrared shot in the dark, you might be looking at a blue or green one as well, looks sorta close to what mine looks like in infrared: (velocity blue)

1696284046454.png

My internet sleuthing stops here. call the postmaster general in your area, they do not take kindly to people fucking with the mail and have a hilariously high conviction rate.
My mailbox at the gate is 1000' from my front porch . I have a cellular trail camera hidden behind a privacy fence that is pointed at the mailbox from about 15' away . We had a rash of thefts over a few weeks where items were stolen from several mailboxes along our street. I have 4 great pics of a middle aged blonde female wearing a headband reaching into our mailbox from her drivers window at 2:30 in the morning. She is in a early model darker colored Toyota Forerunner with the fake hood scoop and silver 5 spoke wheels. The cops said contact the Postmaster Generals office and the Postmaster said contact the cops. Nothing was ever done . I gave the cops a nice glossy 8x10 and sent digital copies to the Postmaster. My daughter posted the pics on Facebook and the thefts never occurred again LOL.

dadjoke

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend 4-Door 2.7 MIC Auto Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
sport big bend, judging by the big ol holes in the grill
Sponsored