William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks! just shy of 3 years! @Lowcountry Bronco should have been on the same truck as me. I lagged a bit behind him on the train but he was good enough to hold the truck for me! :cool:
Thanks for the heads up to check, I've been busy this afternoon so this news just blew my productivity! I reached out to Hayleigh to see if she can get us a few quick pics to hold us over the weekend since I doubt the PDI crew and staff will hang around long and are antsy for the long weekend.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Almost a year from order to delivery! Never mind that I was waiting 2 years before that!!!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230901-145231

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What screen size do you have? Mine has been held in production since 6/29 also and dealer was able to see diagnostics were run 8/27 and all are checked except the modem version. Leads us to believe part is related to the info/entertainment system
Just the 8 in screen. Did not get a lot of extras with it 2.3, 7MT, Tow Package, upgraded floor mats, cargo mat, keyless entry and step bars. That is it. My dealer did text today to say that it was chosen for extra quality control inspection so not sure what that will do for completion and shipping.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1693608609849

From FB

Sponsored

Indyfire2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just the 8 in screen. Did not get a lot of extras with it 2.3, 7MT, Tow Package, upgraded floor mats, cargo mat, keyless entry and step bars. That is it. My dealer did text today to say that it was chosen for extra quality control inspection so not sure what that will do for completion and shipping.
Well I hope it’s quick for you. I’ve just been so frustrated with the lack of any real communication from Ford.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Well I hope it’s quick for you. I’ve just been so frustrated with the lack of any real communication from Ford.
Agreed. Over 2 months in production phase now. I really needed it here by 1 October before I leave for my Florida house from Alaska but it doesn't look like that is happening.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up to check, I've been busy this afternoon so this news just blew my productivity! I reached out to Hayleigh to see if she can get us a few quick pics to hold us over the weekend since I doubt the PDI crew and staff will hang around long and are antsy for the long weekend.
So @BigFootie beat me to PDI before the long weekend but Hayleigh at Granger got a picture of mine and will try to get a pic of them together next Tuesday.

It's just really nice to know that it exists!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club image

Sponsored

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So @BigFootie beat me to PDI before the long weekend but Hayleigh at Granger got a picture of mine and will try to get a pic of them together next Tuesday.

Awesome. Congrats. Been a long road for y’all. Glad it’s finally getting to the end.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Huge congrats to you! You’ve made the wait for the rest of us bearable, if not entertaining. Glad it finally happened for you. I will have the 2.7 twin of yours delivered to Granger someday. Sure hope we get tons of pics, especially of all the cool accessories you’ve collected.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I took off the front roof panels, the gunner hatch, and the rear windows and went for a drive tonight. It feels good with the top off and windows down. On the freeway, it is pretty noisy and is better with the windows up. The biggest problem is that the rear seat belts flap noisily at higher speeds. We tried fastening them but it didn’t help. Any solutions?
Jason
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4383
Sponsored