Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here, I made this video:

I haven't seen anyone (myself included) get the private offer certificate honored at purchase yet.
Correct. Appears to be a system wide problem. We need enough people to start putting pressure on their sales managers so that they contact their Ford rep. That could speed along a resolution. If you wait until your Bronco is on the lot, it's too late.
Sponsored

Speedlogix

Heritage
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Correct. Appears to be a system wide problem. We need enough people to start putting pressure on their sales managers so that they contact their Ford rep. That could speed along a resolution. If you wait until your Bronco is on the lot, it's too late.
Agree! Mine came 2+ weeks earlier than expected so while I had already brought it up to the dealer, it was not ideal timing from that standpoint. So, I didn't get it ... yet.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I read it the same way, Ford FAQ's even state Reservation/Order.

Capture.JPG
Though itā€™s based on model so somewhere along the way a model should have been applied. My dealer sent me an email on 3/19/21 to say he had to place an ā€˜orderā€™ by eod as placeholder and he used 2dr Base.

Bridgebuilder

Heritage
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Though itā€™s based on model so somewhere along the way a model should have been applied. My dealer sent me an email on 3/19/21 to say he had to place an ā€˜orderā€™ by eod as placeholder and he used 2dr Base.
That's where I'm afraid my dealer wasn't proactive enough. Hopefully the Ford rep can sort it out

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Reservations were based on a model though, here's my old BL Grangtober reservation that I should have never cancelled!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Reservations were based on a model though, here's my old BL Grangtober reservation that I should have never cancelled!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture.JPG
Found my reservation email, says
ā€˜Series: Baseā€™ and neither of these reference door configurationā€¦šŸ¤”

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Raptor, ā€˜20 Mustang GT, ā€˜23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
All the good news and good vibes this week had me hopeful that my 7/24 (pushed from 4/24) build date would hold up. šŸ¤“šŸ™

Then todayā€¦ front door tracker went back to 9/28 ordered status and back door tracker pushed to scheduled for 8/14 build week! šŸ˜”šŸ¤¬šŸ¤Æ

WTF @fordmotorcompany ! Explain yourselves! I am so tired of this and ready to give up. šŸ˜„

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Found my reservation email, says
ā€˜Series: Baseā€™ and neither of these reference door configurationā€¦šŸ¤”
Yep, good point but didn't they come back and say all reservations needed to be transitioned or canceled at the same time they were doing the 99's? but you're right, wouldn't give you which column you qualify for until you converted it. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

@Bridgebuilder if you have a ticket in with Ford to research I'd keep on them then, the private offer is worth the fight but not enough to not accept the order. Good luck!

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went and ogled an HE-L fresh off the truck at my local dealer today. Lots to love on this truck.

Still waiting to see a normal HE in person. Really nervous about race red with the blue interior. Wish they would have brought back Lightning Blue!

IMG_5157.jpeg

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Went and ogled an HE-L fresh off the truck at my local dealer today. Lots to love on this truck.

Still waiting to see a normal HE in person. Really nervous about race red with the blue interior. Wish they would have brought back Lightning Blue!

IMG_5157.jpeg
How was the REB in person? Really like it in the pics.

Look at the early videos of the release Heritage in RR with interior shots, it looks good, plenty of RR accents inside that we'll all be getting to tie it together.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How was the REB in person? Really like it in the pics.

Look at the early videos of the release Heritage in RR with interior shots, it looks good, plenty of RR accents inside that we'll all be getting to tie it together.
The color looks MUCH better in person. Iā€™m a fan. It was near a couple other Broncos and popped in comparison. This was filthy, too, so when itā€™s all cleaned up and costed/waxed, i imagine it will be a real looker.
I gotta say, I much prefer the all white rims, though. The limited version just doesnā€™t do it for me.

Jason2833

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage & Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

IMG_5157.jpeg
Race red is going to look amazing.. that was the exact color I would order if I wasnā€™t getting a HEL

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Race red is going to look amazing.. that was the exact color I would order if I wasnā€™t getting a HEL
I think youā€™ll be pretty happy upgrading to the limited!

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So who here is going to be the first two door? What's the earliest delivery date?
Wonā€™t be me. My 7/31 build week just got pushed to 8/28. My date has been pushed so many times I canā€™t remember. I was feeling good about 7/31 since that was previously 8/7 and has been intact for a while. Must be new constraints. AGM.
Sponsored