First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Go to Bestop's web site and open a chat. I told the service person the exact same thing. I told him there was a forum full of 2 door owners wanting the exact same thing. He did say that if enough people were willing to document their interest, that Bestop might consider it. Per the service person, the Trektop was a straight port over from the 4 door development that didn't require any real investment. Designing a full folding top that folds down behind the roll bar was going to require some engineering for a unique folding frame. Bestop didn't really want to spend money catering to the 2 door crowd as they didn't expect the 2 door to be popular nor the owners to be interested. Register your interest and push Bestop for it as they are open to it if they can recoup their investment.
I would love to get a soft top for my 2 dr but absolutely refuse to buy one that doesn’t fold all the way down. I really don’t understand why they thought this was a good idea. Jeep, bronco and Suzuki tops built by bestop have folded all the way down for years….
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a 4dr owner, I really like the appearance of the Bestop. And I may bite the bullet and buy it. I like the fastback and I like the solid looking window. I don’t know how often I’d flip the top all the way down with the Ford soft top that I’d miss this feature. The biggest thing holding me back is the $1800 price tag

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok point taken. But I still think people shouldn’t sheet on this roof merely because it doesn’t lay down behind the rear safety bar. If bestop does design it to do that I’d bet it’d lose much of the fastback look, which IMHO is pretty awesome.
Personally I could care less about the fastback look. I would prefer it to fold all the way down and not look like a pile of sheet on top of the truck…but I guess we all have different tastes.

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally I could care less about the fastback look. I would prefer it to fold all the way down and not look like a pile of sheet on top of the truck…but I guess we all have different tastes.
Well I’m glad u don’t hate it completely.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sign me up for one the folds all the way down. Would take my wife all of one day to tear it off pulling into our underground parking.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s a great top. Ordered mine as an accessory when I placed my order. Definitely not disappointed.
My wife got caught up in some 50+mph cross winds and it did pop the Velcro loose on the rear but held tight otherwise. I will agree, installing for the first time takes a WHILE to do.

Ford Bronco What is this Sorcery F70E21C7-6EB9-4472-8EBB-FEEE91A65640
Sponsored