Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saw this 2 door WT with soft top. First one I've seen with soft.

20220514_132012.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
JonD

JonD

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I see...got me so excited. That's my build and wife saw it and liked it..so even more pysched

Sponsored

ctandc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22/23 Bronco, 96 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Possibly my favorite addition.

Ford Bronco What is this Sorcery PXL_20220510_191646188
Shit. I gotta check your build thread. Our A51 2dr BB has the same wheels (black) on 315s and we're getting ready to get the soft top.

You have any feedback on the top?

Main reason is so my wife can lower the top on her own when I'm at work etc - is the operation easy enough for her to do it you think?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shit. I gotta check your build thread. Our A51 2dr BB has the same wheels (black) on 315s and we're getting ready to get the soft top.

You have any feedback on the top?

Main reason is so my wife can lower the top on her own when I'm at work etc - is the operation easy enough for her to do it you think?
I'm loving it. The frame is a little floppy while opening and twists a lot if opened from one side but it doesn't hurt anything. You'll want some sort of steps to get enough reach. The instructions say 1.5hrs to install but I'd double or even triple that for the first time.

Nacho

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good but I really want a square back soft top that folds all the way down to tailgate
Go to Bestop's web site and open a chat. I told the service person the exact same thing. I told him there was a forum full of 2 door owners wanting the exact same thing. He did say that if enough people were willing to document their interest, that Bestop might consider it. Per the service person, the Trektop was a straight port over from the 4 door development that didn't require any real investment. Designing a full folding top that folds down behind the roll bar was going to require some engineering for a unique folding frame. Bestop didn't really want to spend money catering to the 2 door crowd as they didn't expect the 2 door to be popular nor the owners to be interested. Register your interest and push Bestop for it as they are open to it if they can recoup their investment.