Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@DonM sweet ride! I was always in hard/mic top group, but the black soft top is working on me. MY22, they better offer me the chance to get VB w/ black soft top. I've been VB since they offered it up, but I will accept Grabber or Lightning Blue as well. One has to be offered for MY22 at this point (fingers crossed).

BaseSas is where it's at and I'm looking forward to joining the club... some day. LOL
I saw a paint chart for MY22 somewhere on B6G and it appeared to indicate that VB might not be an option of MY22!
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I saw a paint chart for MY22 somewhere on B6G and it appeared to indicate that VB might not be an option of MY22!
Yeah... I've seen it. I just don't think it's a complete/finished chart though. There wasn't a blue offering at all, which seemed odd. We'll find out... If it's the case, I'm leaning White and maybe Carb Gray.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah... I've seen it. I just don't think it's a complete/finished chart though. There wasn't a blue offering at all, which seemed odd. We'll find out... If it's the case, I'm leaning White and maybe Carb Gray.
Carb Gray was my other option for the Base. Any other trim and I would have went Cactus, except maybe AMB on an OBX.

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congrats to all of the VB owners who have or are getting a '21. Looks like I am SOL and will be out of this club before I ever got in it unless the '22 colors I have seen are not the complete set.

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club C8032A49-E2BC-4177-8830-CF60ED53071D

Here is velocity blue base, originally chose AMB. Early photos of AMB looked purple with recent stuff looking near a black, while the computer image seemed more blue. I’ve been able to get the tint done. Kicking myself currently due to failure a lack of coordinating. I’ve order some tires, but they won’t come in until next Friday evening-following Monday morning, so likely a 8/23 mount and balance. Just sent the steelies out today for satin black powder coating. I have no doubt that they will be ready, but until tires are mounted and balanced….it’s just sitting on the lift.I thought I had wheels lined up for the original rubber, but it fell through so now I’m waiting on Monday…no no not next Monday, but the next. Now you folks understand why my wife plans things. Luckily I have transportation, but what a moron am I? I didn’t take a picture of it on the lift without wheels/tires (and thankfully so) but I did notice it really had a darker pop to it since it was indoors. It is a great shade of blue, which I was worried about.

About the MIC, it looks good at the moment. I realized today I won’t be obsessed over checking it. I can see where potential problems could arise, but no flaws yet. I’m thankful to have it, and feel a touch guilty about being in the first group (although be it at the middle to tail end of it). I would rather a purgatory build find it’s way home so that owner can finally achieve that feeling. Mine will be in a constant soup bowl atmosphere daily, so it could deteriorate quickly. If so, that removes a little of the guilt about being in the front. My opinion so far…Ford hit a home run (yes they tripped over the batters box chalk, then the runners lane, the first base bag, stumbled to second, missed bag and had to go back, and currently still trying to finish it out 3rd to head home on this launch) and I believe you folks will think the same when they do.

Sponsored

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club C8032A49-E2BC-4177-8830-CF60ED53071D

Here is velocity blue base, originally chose AMB. Early photos of AMB looked purple with recent stuff looking near a black, while the computer image seemed more blue. I’ve been able to get the tint done. Kicking myself currently due to failure a lack of coordinating. I’ve order some tires, but they won’t come in until next Friday evening-following Monday morning, so likely a 8/23 mount and balance. Just sent the steelies out today for satin black powder coating. I have no doubt that they will be ready, but until tires are mounted and balanced….it’s just sitting on the lift.I thought I had wheels lined up for the original rubber, but it fell through so now I’m waiting on Monday…no no not next Monday, but the next. Now you folks understand why my wife plans things. Luckily I have transportation, but what a moron am I? I didn’t take a picture of it on the lift without wheels/tires (and thankfully so) but I did notice it really had a darker pop to it since it was indoors. It is a great shade of blue, which I was worried about.

About the MIC, it looks good at the moment. I realized today I won’t be obsessed over checking it. I can see where potential problems could arise, but no flaws yet. I’m thankful to have it, and feel a touch guilty about being in the first group (although be it at the middle to tail end of it). I would rather a purgatory build find it’s way home so that owner can finally achieve that feeling. Mine will be in a constant soup bowl atmosphere daily, so it could deteriorate quickly. If so, that removes a little of the guilt about being in the front. My opinion so far…Ford hit a home run (yes they tripped over the batters box chalk, then the runners lane, the first base bag, stumbled to second, missed bag and had to go back, and currently still trying to finish it out 3rd to head home on this launch) and I believe you folks will think the same when they do.
I'll be getting a VB base 2dr if the color continues in '22.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've not been a huge fan of VB when seen on F150's and mustangs but today my dealer had a VB Wildtrack and I can't believe how good it looked. So I have changed my order one more time, Was Race Red but now. Badlands, Sasquatch, Velocity Blue, 2.7, Auto, Lux, Soft Top. I continue to wait.

IMG_4965.JPG

IMG_4967.JPG

IMG_4969.JPG

IMG_4968.JPG

IMG_4971.JPG

IMG_4973.JPG

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The more I see the Velocity Blue the more I'm taking a liking to it. NOOOOOOOO!!!! :ROFLMAO: I'm having a hard enough time deciding between the AMB, Race Red, and the Rapid Red. Now VB....:ROFLMAO:

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with a Badlands (non-Squatch) in VB? I'm between it and Cyber Orange.

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some People were bitchin about VB being Dropped in 22’ and ATLAS might be the new one?
Im kinda digging it better, slightly darker.
I might het that one. Even if they Keep VB

Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 1629306195895
Ford Bronco VELOCITY BLUE Bronco Club 5A33156A-74E2-4ED6-9DA6-1728A314BC1F

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some People were bitchin about VB being Dropped in 22’ and ATLAS might be the new one?
Im kinda digging it better, slightly darker.
I might het that one. Even if they Keep VB

Saw an Explorer in it yesterday, and yeah it looks good - darker/more similar to Lightning Blue than VB is. I'd be ok with that - as long as they have something in that part of the spectrum (LB, VB, Atlas), I'm good. I don't want anything super dark like AMB, nor do I love Area 51.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw an Explorer in it yesterday, and yeah it looks good - darker/more similar to Lightning Blue than VB is. I'd be ok with that - as long as they have something in that part of the spectrum (LB, VB, Atlas), I'm good. I don't want anything super dark like AMB, nor do I love Area 51.
Yes! I wonder if lightning and Atlas are the same? Just renamed?
I would just get black instead of AMB because you’re gonna have to wash it just as Much!

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes! I wonder if lightning and Atlas are the same? Just renamed?
I would just get black instead of AMB because you’re gonna have to wash it just as Much!
I haven't looked at Atlas up close, but to the naked eye/from pictures I've seen, I think LB has more red in its flake, because there are some angles/lighting conditions upon which it can almost have a slight purple look to it, whereas Atlas seems to be more of a "pure" blue.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The more I see the Velocity Blue the more I'm taking a liking to it. NOOOOOOOO!!!! :ROFLMAO: I'm having a hard enough time deciding between the AMB, Race Red, and the Rapid Red. Now VB....:ROFLMAO:
All I know is the Mrs says Blue no matter what!
I really like the new Jade green, reminds me of the 73’ Bronco Explorers with the White graphics
Sponsored