James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That‘s weird. My upper and lower dash, center console lid, and the two padded sections on my doors are all blue.
That’s the way it is on all Heritage trims with navy pier. Not sure what lower dash is- perhaps just the bottom edge of dash below the white dash?
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I may received some back-lash for this but has anyone swapped out the white wheels on a HE with a set of black wheels, if so post images?

Thanks!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I may received some back-lash for this but has anyone swapped out the white wheels on a HE with a set of black wheels, if so post images?

Thanks!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 5189846403ecf136d72e69302ae1d909

@Jason2833 sold off his wheels, I kick myself for not replying to his ad, especially with what he was asking:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/sold-heritage-edition-wheels.92487/

I'll let him reply what he went with but it wasn't black wheels.

That's been the only HE I've seen pull the white wheels for something else but it's your Bronco, go with what you like but I wouldn't sell the old ones off in case you wanted to return it back to original.

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
5189846403ecf136d72e69302ae1d909.gif

@Jason2833 sold off his wheels, I kick myself for not replying to his ad, especially with what he was asking:

That's been the only HE I've seen pull the white wheels for something else but it's your Bronco, go with what you like but I wouldn't sell the old ones off in case you wanted to return it back to original.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/heritage-edition-bronco-club.64445/post-2124637

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0405

jsoa

Heritage
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just installed on the driver's seat. The install wasn't too bad. For the price, these look amazing. Very high quality covers. If someone didn't know and just opened the door and looked in, they'd think it was factory leather. The brown gives a nice touch of color and doesn't clash with the deep blue accents at all. I think it gives the interior a more upscale look, like the tan leather in the limited. I was going back and forth as I do like the cloth, but I'm def gonna keep them. They'll be great for the summer to protect the seats from the beach sand, sweat, sunscreen and my wet dog when we take her kayaking. Maybe I'll pull them off for the winter.

IMG_9783.jpeg
they look good, my concern is how hot they get in the summer

Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0405

I've found this but was looking for others. I plan to do something like this when the 2dr arrives but remove the white spear and script and replace with a fender AR badge script.

Screenshot_20231119_094302_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231119_094311_Chrome.jpg

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've found this but was looking for others. I plan to do something like this when the 2dr arrives but remove the white spear and script and replace with a fender AR badge script.
Screenshot_20231119_094302_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231119_094311_Chrome.jpg
I'm really not a black wheel person but it looks good and tones down all the bright white especially if you plan on removing the pinstripes.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Was visiting one of my friends who works at an Audi dealership today and asked him to appraise my 2024 heritage for fun. They gave me 50k (MSRP is 55k) seems like Heritage Editions are doing really well holding their value maybe even better than other trims

Last edited:

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Was visiting one of my friends who works at an Audi dealership today and asked him to appraise my 2024 heritage for fun. They gave me 50k (MSRP is 55k) seems like Heritage Editions are doing really well holding their value maybe even better than other trims
I quoted out my '23 on Carvana the other day, $35.8k 🙁

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

oof really? Mine is a 2024 that I owned for about 6 months and driven 5k so maybe that’s why?
Yep, mine's a late '23, got it in Sept and has 7k miles. I don't plan on selling and was a Granger order so I paid well under sticker but to me it's a big drop.

TXBronco1313

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yep, mine's a late '23, got it in Sept and has 7k miles. I don't plan on selling and was a Granger order so I paid well under sticker but to me it's a big drop.
I see.. I paid MSRP on mine and don’t see myself trading it any time soon. I wonder why the 10k discrepancy between mine and yours 🤔

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just remember Carvana not quoting you market price.... They are quoting you what they will offer at the moment. Carvana may have a number of used Broncos available and therefore needs to lower inventory, so they significantly lower the offer. They may have paid too much for the ones they have and therefore are having a hard time moving them and even breaking even. Other places that have very few may offer significantly more because they could still sell it at less than Carvana's inventory and could still make money on the transaction.
Sponsored