Sponsored

(fun list!) Bronco accessories to be avoided! (keep it friendly)

SpiritAnimal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every single rear cupholder is hot garbage. IAG, Mabett, or the other random no-name from amazon.. They are all awful for the same reason and I have tried them all. They don't stay attached to the car very well. The manufacturers all focused on making them removable, but none of them have any kind of locking mechanism to actually keep them in place. Accelerate too hard with them loaded with drinks and they will all fall off of their mounts. My kids kick them over constantly. The Mabett comes closest to being good, and would be perfect if they had designed it to push straight down instead of engaging into a 45 degree angled rail thingy.
Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell me you don't have kids without telling me! My kiddos like having something to hold on to when we drive around town, even for short trips.
Nope, no kids, 2 dogs.

Tell me you have tube doors without telling me you have tube doors lol. :cool:

FordFamily4Fun

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'10 Escape, '16 Explorer, '22 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have an accessory I never put on I as decided I did not need it, so don't like it as I wasted money. Personalized badges to replace your OEM fender trim badges. Before they arrived I took of my BD fender badges. Decided I liked the clean look so well I left it clean. I must be the only one as all I see are OEM or aftermarket fender badges in pics on here.

OrangecrushBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Add the Ford folding tailgate table. The table itself is decent but requires you drill 4 holes in the tailgate of your new Bronco and the hardware Ford supplies to mount it once you’ve drilled those holes is garbage.
I have this table and installed with ZERO drilling. I too stayed away for that reason but then saw a Ford display a couple years ago at an overland expo that had it installed without drilling "because someone was going to own the Bronco" the molle and table features are great BUT the spaghetti noodle cables that hold it up when open are embarrassingly weak.

Dover157

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
One thing I wish I had ordered different is my J-Top. I like the product and the fact that I still get UV protection and some wind reduction when I take off the front panels, but I ordered the wrong color. Went with the “titanium gray” thinking it would be light enough to reflect some of the desert heat while dark enough to see through. Any light on it at all and it looks solid from inside, will probably order another one in black in the future just don’t want to spend that much again.

Sponsored

Thatchman

Badlands
First Name
Xenu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
lol, the 'I wish I had a Raptor' grill lights. Silliest trend across all off-road vehicles imo.
If your vehicle width (not counting the wheel fenders) is 80" or wider, DOT mandates the 3 marker lights on the top of the front grille. Bronco's are less than 80" wide. Bronco Raptors are wider than 80".

Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For my original Bronco I bought one of those Ford accessory Molle Panels for the tailgate. Mostly because I don't like the interior look of the tailgate. Found it pretty much useless. The clips didn't fit quite right and the cheapo adhesive wouldn't stay stuck. It for sure isn't up to holding anything more than a couple of pounds. Not making that mistake again.

Spiderwolf

Raptor
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon, 2016 Dodge Challenger RT Scat Pac
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
More feather ruffling. Wheels like this
Ford Bronco (fun list!) Bronco accessories to be avoided! (keep it friendly) Fugly Bronco
The all rim, less tire look is the most idiotic thing I’ve seen. It does not look good on any vehicle, and even worse on trucks and off road SUVs.

Bobio

Badlands
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bad lands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone bought these? I was wondering if they actually stayed attached. I don’t like the big colors but the carbon looks pretty good.

IMG_2411.png