Sponsored

AR | MAGNUM STIRRUP® Full Length Billet Aluminum Side Step for OEM Rock Rail - Bronco6G Exclusive Part

GOAT PANDA

Black Diamond
First Name
Young
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond 4door Sasquatch Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered Magnum on August 10th.

September 28th, I received an automated email stating the order is about 3 weeks away from tracking.
October 12th, I received an automated update email stating the magnum order is almost ready.

Got nothing after,, so I emailed Archetype Racing asking for an update.
Nov 13th, Tracey replied stating the order will be ready to ship end of Nov.

And nothing after lol.
So I emailed again for an update.
Dec 12th, Tracey replied saying your MAGNUMS will be ready to ship around the Dec 27th.

And I am here still waiting...

I do not care about long lead time. I am sure the final products are well crafted and worth the wait.

However both false advertised lead time on the website and these false delivery expectation emails are extremely concerning. Lots of current customers wont return after.
Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

September 28th, I received an automated email stating the order is about 3 weeks away from tracking.
October 12th, I received an automated update email stating the magnum order is almost ready.

And nothing after lol.
Dec 12th, Tracey replied saying your MAGNUMS will be ready to ship around the Dec 27th.

I do not care about long lead time. I am sure the final products are well crafted and worth the wait.

However both false advertised lead time on the website and these false delivery expectation emails are extremely concerning. Lots of current customers wont return after.
Honestly, I wouldn't ask for updates on an order. That's just me, I order stuff all the time and I just wait. I'm talking big, expensive orders for stuff. Tracy gives you a date based on the production/shipping schedule at the time that you ask. If a CNC machine goes down or a similar production issue arises, she doesn't go back and amend all the previous order updates. And as far as replies to an order update, those are lower on the list than customers that have questions on their received order or a question about an item when they're placing an order. We do our best to triage emails, but we're inundated with emails.

To this date, no one is producing parts like we do. There's a process to it. It's a lot of work and a lot of steps. Customers either get it or they don't. We're turning away new work everyday, just to keep SKUs down and the manufacturing process as streamlined as we can. If that means the loss of returning customers, I'll live with that. As it is, there aren't enough hours and days in the week do what what it is I already need to do.

Sponsored

Andrew Espo

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm order#8431 anyone close to that have a delivery?

wigglysqiggly

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
are you willing to just sell just the mounts

Sponsored

HPR23Wildling

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Y, 2012 BMW 335is vert
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm order#8431 anyone close to that have a delivery?
So other people are also entering month 6 since ordering? 🤣

Staying patient. Getting a bit annoying. But I understand the limitations of small custom orders.

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

And nothing after lol.

I just cancelled an order from them for this very reason. Patience is one thing, constant deception is another and I won't deal with it. And they conveniently do not list a phone number, go figure.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G2 Raptor, GT350, Land Rover SERIES and DEFENDER
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So other people are also entering month 6 since ordering? 🤣

Staying patient. Getting a bit annoying. But I understand the limitations of small custom orders.
What we’re running up against right now is a barrage of orders in a very short time span. We’re machining the parts for the orders that were placed in the Labor Day/SEMA sale/Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Holiday Sale for various products. There was a huge influx of orders in those last 2.5 months of the year. The lead time for the very first MAGNUM order of the Labor Day sale would differ greatly from the very last MAGNUM order for the holiday sale.

To help make it make sense, our MAGNUM production rate is currently 4 orders per day of the 4 door option. If we receive 30 orders in one day, it’s one week of steady production to produce those orders. Do that for 3 days in a row during the sale and we’re up to nearly a month of machining to produce all of the parts for the Labor Day sale, barring zero hiccups. Do that exercise again for the SEMA sale, then Black Friday and you can quickly math why the lead time has grown. Eventually we’ll get over the hump and bring the lead times back to where they were in the summer.

So if you have an order placed, please be patient. It will arrive. We’re throwing billets as fast as we can at our CNC machines to get orders out the door for you guys.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn’t read the whole thread, sorry. How long does it take to remove these when I go crawling? How many bolts per side?
Sponsored