Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

20230315_103006.jpg
20230315_102955.jpg
Metaltech makes sliders that are frame mounted, and have the steps built in. I love mine.
Those were also on my short list.

And, I just ordered them because they were on sale, although backordered.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whoaaaa...(no pun intended). WTF? Where did you get that??!! I gotta have it.

Now...my graph in front of my Bucking horse is a soundwave, recorded in my voice. It says,..." Ford...609 Days...". (That's how long I waited from my Day 2 Reservation).

Seriously...I gotta have that model. Where did you get it?

Last edited:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat please see above post. You have a Copy Cat!
I can't believe what I am looking at. Incredible...and a WildTrak, too. UNbelievable. I gotta have it.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mel....

That's kinda eerie. I gotta have it! Where did you see this??

My graphic has been on since April 2nd of 2022. My friend, @Bad_Bronco, installed it for me. The graph in front of the Bucking Horse is my voice-recorded soundwave, "Ford...609 Days...". IFYKYK.

Love that toy model...would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks for sharing this!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220402_124633

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220402_130411

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20220402_134631

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those were also on my short list.

And, I just ordered them because they were on sale, although backordered.
You are gonna be sooo pleased.

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll get a picture or two of mine as proof I'm in the 2Dr club (for a little while), but right now it's still dirty from when it was delivered 8 days ago and I haven't driven it at all.

I've been trying to get to finish up the downstairs of my condo, so I've been doing stuff here and there, but mostly fixing the glaring issues it had from the factory.
It had a gap in the weatherstrip, on both sides, at the back of the removable panels where they meet up (at least should) with the weatherstrip on the clam-shell. I could see the inside of the vehicle thru them and my pinky fit perfectly in the gaps.

The panel alignment on the driver's side door, fender and hood was horrible, like how did it even leave the factory like this horrible. I'm a former auto body refinish & repair tech and I could've done a better job in my sleep with a hang-over.
To top it off, it also had a 3 inch rub mark with the primer showing thru on the leading edge of the drivers door from the gaps and alignment being so bad. Yes, that mark was on it's baby picture also (I magnified the image a little and there it was). The dark blue touch up paint gobbed onto it made me cringe, but luckily that rub mark happened before the clear-coat was sprayed.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230612_154408[1]
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. 20230612_154431[1]

This picture should give you a good idea of how far I had to move/adjust the fender to even up the gap. I could only fit .030 of stacked feeler gauges between the door and fender at the bottom and that was also with the bottom of the door tucked below the trailing edge of the fender from the factory.
I got the light wet-sanding done after these pictures and now I just need to do the touch-up spot repair. You won't be able to tell that blemish was there after I'm done with it. (y)

20230612_154408[1].jpg

20230612_154431[1].jpg

Last edited:

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll get a picture or two of mine as proof I'm in the 2Dr club (for a little while), but right now it's still dirty from when it was delivered 8 days ago and I haven't driven it at all.

I've been trying to get to finish up the downstairs of my condo, so I've been doing stuff here and there, but mostly fixing the glaring issues it had from the factory.
It had a gap in the weatherstrip, on both sides, at the back of the removable panels where they meet up (at least should) with the weatherstrip on the clam-shell. I could see the inside of the vehicle thru them and my pinky fit perfectly in the gaps.

The panel alignment on the driver's side door, fender and hood was horrible, like how did it even leave the factory like this horrible. I'm a former auto body refinish & repair tech and I could've done a better job in my sleep with a hang-over.
To top it off, it also had a 3 inch rub mark with the primer showing thru on the leading edge of the drivers door from the gaps and alignment being so bad. Yes, that mark was on it's baby picture also (I magnified the image a little and there it was). The dark blue touch up paint gobbed onto it made me cringe, but luckily that rub mark happened before it the clear-coat was sprayed.

This picture should give you a good idea of how far I had to move/adjust the fender to even up the gap. I could only fit .030 of stacked feeler gauges between the door and fender at the bottom and that was also with the bottom of the door tucked below the trailing edge of the fender from the factory.
I got the light wet-sanding done after these pictures and now I just need to do the touch-up spot repair. You won't be able to tell that blemish was there after I'm done with it. (y)
Nice that you have the skills. Sucks that you need them. There are a couple of very little and minor marks/scrapes I have found on mine. Nothing I can't live with and not something anyone else would even notice. I am thinking I was very fortunate on the fit and finish of mine. I have been on the forum long enough to know.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mel....

That's kinda eerie. I gotta have it! Where did you see this??

My graphic has been on since April 2nd of 2022. My friend, @Bad_Bronco, installed it for me. The graph in front of the Bucking Horse is my voice-recorded soundwave, "Ford...609 Days...". IFYKYK.

Love that toy model...would love to get my hands on one.

Thanks for sharing this!!

20220402_124633.jpg

20220402_130411.jpg

20220402_134631.jpg
I remember lol, that's why when I saw this I had to show ya :cool: :D

my better half supports my toy bronco addiction lol, she got them off mercari.

I found this on ebay for ya

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weird that the Hot Pepper Red doesn't look like this in real life, it's way more orange to me.

Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. WhatsApp Image 2023-06-10 at 3.58.57 PM