First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here's hoping OP isn't overwhelmed by snowstorm they're reporting is battering Buffalo and gets a chance to update with a new pic or 2. Man, poor Bills, have to move their home game to Detroit and THEN play again in Detroit 4 days later. That sucks under normal terms but even more in a playoff race.
Yes it does

Broncobreath

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Taken this afternoon out my home office window… by the time we went out to tackle the driveway the snow was up to the hood of my SAS OBX…. Can confirm the Bronco handles snow great….
Ford Bronco Show us your Bronco snow pics!! ☃️❄️🥶 B67F02F4-D137-42D6-9146-9717DF8A29C0
What’s you favorite setting for snow?

Sponsored

Sponsored

RobL2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What’s you favorite setting for snow?
I am kind of old school, give me 4H and 4L options and I'm happy (my last 2 vehicles were an F-150 FX4 and a Nissan Xtrerra)... the other day when we had that slushy snow before this lake effect storm I tried the slippery mode and it worked well. As far as this storm goes, 4L got me out of the driveway once I knocked down the drift at tne end. For a moment I thought to myself that hell, just put it in 4L and go OVER the snowbank, but at that point the bank was over 4ft high and I didn't want to get stuck... these are amazing vehicles, but not much is built to handle 7' in 24 hours!

I see you are in Hamburg as well, what part? I am over in the "new" part of the village off Camp... they have done a good job cleaning us out, but holy cow, flashbacks to the 2014 storm!

What drive modes have you used in this mess, and your thoughts?