Sponsored

Show us your installed wheel / tire upgrades here! (Pics)

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did mine myself. You need to remove them while the tire is off to make it easier. I also needed to loosen the bumper for the front bar, but I have the base bumper.
I am putting the stock tire back on this weekend for a road trip. It's an all-highway trip so I would rather have the better fuel economy the thinner tires give. I'll put the crash bars back in for the trip as well.
Ford doesn’t even install them from the factory on Sasquatch Broncos.
But if a dealer removed them from a non Sasquatch Bronco I suppose they could be held liable.
Took me 10 minutes to remove them from my non Sasquatch Badlands.
Sponsored

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did mine myself. You need to remove them while the tire is off to make it easier. I also needed to loosen the bumper for the front bar, but I have the base bumper.
I am putting the stock tire back on this weekend for a road trip. It's an all-highway trip so I would rather have the better fuel economy the thinner tires give. I'll put the crash bars back in for the trip as well.
I will be putting the original rims and tires back on for the winter so will probably try to get them off then.

Lanman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS e-tron GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Beautiful. Where's your graphic from?
It's a custom graphic. My wife had some ideas of what she was looking for and after working through multiple iterations ( both colors and designs ) with the graphic artist @TommyPikeCustoms that's what they came up with.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BFG KO2 285/70/17
Fifteen52 Patrol HD Wheel (0 offset)
1" Zone Offroad Level

IMG_0672.jpeg
IMG_0673.jpeg
IMG_0674.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg
love those wheels i just wish they made them in +30 offset for the NonSas! Would chrome them up too!

Sponsored
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone have 37’s that did NOT do a 3rd brake light relocation?

I got the 4WP spare tire relocation bracket on, but (of course) the brake light relocation doesn’t fit up, annnnnd I’m supposed to have my new tires put on tomorrow. 😒

—I have a SAS Wildtrak, and didn’t realize that most of the light extensions won’t work.

Last edited:

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone have 37’s that did NOT do a 3rd brake light relocation?

I got the 4WP spare tire relocation bracket on, but (of course) the brake light relocation doesn’t fit up, annnnnd I’m supposed to have my new tires put on tomorrow. 😒

—I have a SAS Wildtrak, and didn’t realize that most of the light extensions won’t work.
I Know some people on here have gotten 37s to fit with stock 3rd brake light bracket. 37s differ in true diameter by Manufacturer, and less air in it will make it smaller also.

I have 37s on mine, Sasquatch carrier, but got the Hammerbuilt tailgate reinforcement and brake light extension, which has both sets of holes on it. Can look at it on their site see if its worth it to you.

fifteen52

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fifteen52
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fifteen52.com
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon: 2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Willmcd4

First Name
Will McDonough
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Question, if you get a non-sasquatch package but still what to upgrade the tires, do you need to remove the crash bar? If so, how do you do that?

JBaker42

Big Bend
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 F-Superduty, 2016 Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Question, if you get a non-sasquatch package but still what to upgrade the tires, do you need to remove the crash bar? If so, how do you do that?
it depends on the tire size and wheel offset. I had to remove mine because of the offset. They stick out further than stock. 33s will fit without needing to remove the crashbars if you put them on the stock rims. removing them is just a few bolts each. Depending on the bumper you may also need to loosen it for the front bar.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Patrols look great.
Thanks for sharing photos with the group,

Wheel and tire package you are running on your Bronco look great!
Sponsored