John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ouch. Did not pay that much for my Tuffy drawer direct from Ford, although mine is a drawer only and I used it once so far and then removed it for our road trip in order to use all the space. But this does look enticing.

My biggest problem with installing the Ford drawer was the top holes for the tie downs were either wrong thread or painted shut, thought I was going to bust a bolt
Sponsored

Guardian1fox2

Black Diamond
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond, 1923 Model T Racer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Almost 2k for a drawer. Man I’d buy the ford one and just put the rest of the funds to something else. Seems like a waste. Kinda like those bolt on steps that are $700 when IAG makes them for $250. 🤷‍♂️

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Almost 2k and no 2 door option - and it covers the existing storage area
Cool concept but I'll pass

Horse

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 badlands non sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BRONFKIK_v2.jpg

Tetris, the frustrating game that we all play when loading up for a trip. Let’s not forget those dreadful instances of unloading and reloading multiple items just to reach a single piece of gear. ARB’s Modular Drawer System makes better use of your Broncos cargo area by combining storage, organization, accessibility, and security into a single system.

Screenshot at Jul 21 10-01-30.png

This Ford Bronco specific drawer system includes a side floor kit that follows the factory interior lines allowing your cargo area to remain flat and level. There is no unused space with this system; the quick release panels on both sides reveal additional cubbies that can be utilized as extra storage.

11.png

The 300lb rated roller floor top slides out 16-inches making it the perfect location to mount your ARB fridge, lithium-ion portable battery, and any other gear that needs easy access.

Screenshot at Jul 21 10-07-25.png

Beneath the roller floor top is the main attraction, the 300lbs rated, 3.74 cubic foot lockable storage. The 16-inch extension provides more than enough access for your valuable gear. The marine grade carpet covers the entire drawer system, giving the system OE style finish and you peace of mind when you're stuck in the rain with the top off your Bronco.

10.png

Installation

Leave the drill and drill bits in the toolbox. This drawer system attaches to existing factory mounts keeping the swear words and tools thrown across the garage down to a minimum!

Additional Features & Details
  • Anti-Roll Back System locks drawer in open position, prevents unintentional closing
  • Locking mechanisms prevent rattle
  • Purpose folded stainless steel drawer runners for smooth, quiet operation
  • UV Stable carpet resists abrasion, conceals dirt
  • Slam shut/pull open handles make drawer operation easy and secure
  • Drawer handle is key lockable and roller floor top is slide lockable for added security
  • Load capacity: 300lbs drawer & 300lbs sliding top
  • Internal Dimension: 25”L X 28.7”W X 8.6”H
  • External Dimension: 27”L X 33”W X 11”H
  • Drawer Extension: 16”
  • Roller Floor Extension: 16”
  • Installed Weight: 106lbs
Roller Drawer Kit #RDK5400010 consists of drawer #RDRF790 & Fitting Kit #BRONFKIK
https://arbusa.com/ford-bronco/storage-solutions/

09-arb-bronco-interior.jpg

Looks good a bit pricey, but what isn't. Only question is how do you access the jack storage space. I purchased the 700$ one when I first got my badlands. Doesn't look as nice and I had to make 4" risers to mount it on to access the jack without having to pull out the drawer completely.

IMG_20220728_102606024_HDR.jpg

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ouch. I'll keep waiting. Over time, there will be more solutions. For now, i can deal with the messy piles in the back.

I have always had great luck with ARB quality, but this is a lot of dough for an organizer drawer.

Sponsored

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful product and i hope it sells well for the 4 door Broncos.

I've been looking for a similar but small 2 door option, that will match the height of the rear seats when folded flat, to double as a platform of sorts. Its my blend date so im hoping for a B-Day miracle saying you have one in the pipeline?
This!!!

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System IMG_20220728_102606024_HDR

According to the instructions on your Hydraulic hi-lift Jack, this picture shows it being stored incorrectly..... it should be stored Vertically, not Horizontally as in "your" own picture. It says that your warranty will be void if stored horizontally. I wanted to get one, and still might, if I can find a place to store it properly. Am I right that it shouldn't be stored this way?? Hate to spend that money, and store it like you, and have the warranty voided........ Please explain.
Great question - vertical is preferred but not practical in some cases. If stored horizontally we highly suggest it remain at a slight angle. Slight elevation is sufficient as you can see from the photo.

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great question - vertical is preferred but not practical in some cases. If stored horizontally we highly suggest it remain at a slight angle. Slight elevation is sufficient as you can see from the photo.
So, it would be ok to store it at a angle like in the photo, and not void the warranty, and still work when needed?? Do you know what angle I could get away with to still be ok?? Trying to build a shelf system, and need to determine best place to mount. Thanks...... and do you plan on having any sales on these anytime soon??

Giddyup Buttercup

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 doors rule and everything else drools. Us 1/2% got to go SUPER custom and make our own

OP
OP
Ryan at ARB

Ryan at ARB

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
arbusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ, Ford Ranger, Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, it would be ok to store it at a angle like in the photo, and not void the warranty, and still work when needed?? Do you know what angle I could get away with to still be ok?? Trying to build a shelf system, and need to determine best place to mount. Thanks...... and do you plan on having any sales on these anytime soon??
Correct! 10+ degrees is sufficient.
Not sure what the ETA is on this. I will ask around and get back to you.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree with the weight. 100lbs is a lot in the back. That's like adding a winch. I wonder why they didn't use aluminum to reduce some weight. Thanks for the post. I'm looking forward to their roof rack.
Aluminum? The price would be $3600 if it was Aluminum.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Add more storage space and organization to your Bronco with ARB’s Modular Drawer System 66FFBBD7-F946-49BF-9FA4-408AC61B47CE_1_201_a

Or build your own for 1/4 of that?
That looks great. Does the top slide out? I see there are two seams. Can you add some pics with it opened and prove some measurements, oh heck why don't you just build me one!! :0)
Sponsored