Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How does this soft top work? The top rolls up or off? How do the rear passenger window and back window work? How long does it take to go fully topless and windowless?
The top flips up and over to lay down on the roll-bar. 5 seconds to go topless.

The windows just pop out of a few channels on the side and bottom. Then the top of the window slides out of its own channel. It was a pain to get the windows on. I’m letting it sit in hopes that it will stretch so it becomes easier to get the windows on and off. Haven’t messed with them since it was installed.
Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like photos of EG, but wasn't certain about it. However, in person, Eruption Green is incredible! I am so happy that I trusted my gut and went for it. :love:
Wait till you paint your top white!

Deleted member 32220

I like the tire choice. Factory option for 2 dr rubicon. May explore this route myself in a 285/70/17 the beauty of real mud terrains is they don’t hold rocks to throw down the side of your truck. Looks nice 👍

Sponsored

FrostedNuts

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tons of Fun
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is my first set of these Falkens, but like them so far. My 2020 Rubicon had BFG AT/KO2's, and they don't self clean nearly well enough. I wanted tall and skinny, because mostly where I wheel the mud isn't bottomless, so I'd rather slice than float. I will say that the Load range E tire is a bit of overkill in something this small, but with lower pressures (32psi +/-), it's still comfortable on road, and I didn't lose much noticeable performance. 75 indicated in 6th is just under 2300 RPM, and GPS's out to 81-82.

A small lift and a rear locker or LSD will be next, but I'm thrilled with the performance so far. 7 miles of dirt roads to my house, and if you know Vermont, then you know about MUD season. It can get pretty gnarly...
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. image0
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. image1
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. image2
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. image3
Ford Bronco Bronco Team 2 door. image4

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is my first set of these Falkens, but like them so far. My 2020 Rubicon had BFG AT/KO2's, and they don't self clean nearly well enough. I wanted tall and skinny, because mostly where I wheel the mud isn't bottomless, so I'd rather slice than float. I will say that the Load range E tire is a bit of overkill in something this small, but with lower pressures (32psi +/-), it's still comfortable on road, and I didn't lose much noticeable performance. 75 indicated in 6th is just under 2300 RPM, and GPS's out to 81-82.

A small lift and a rear locker or LSD will be next, but I'm thrilled with the performance so far. 7 miles of dirt roads to my house, and if you know Vermont, then you know about MUD season. It can get pretty gnarly...
Where's the pic of yer steed wallowing through the slop?

Deleted member 32220

See this green looks great. The grey top ruins it. Could you imagine how more amazing the colors would be with a white or a black top.
I don’t mind the grey top at all, it matches every piece of trim exactly on the black diamond. The fender flares, grille, and the roof rack in black pulls the black diamond look together for me. A set of 285’s and it would be perfect in my opinion.

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those rtr’s look great on every one I’ve seen “my opinion of course” excuse my ignorance, what is the piece in the middle, and kudo’s to your wife letting you try new artistic designs with paint on her dining room throw rug:LOL:
Ya! I agree about the wheels, plus I like how the valve stem is inset into the wheel for a bit of extra protection.

Gizmo in the center is a Goose Gear Bronco tailgate table. I always loved the fold down camp tables on my old Tacoma so I know I’ll love this one. Build quality is very high and it’s dead silent when I shake it. I have a cheap tailgate table on my JK and it rattled quiet a bit when new. I sorted out most the rattles but not all.

Ha! Over the years I’ve kept all the rugs that my wife eventually kicked out of the house. Now they live in my garage. The paint shadows are from when I painted some sliders for my JK.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
See this green looks great. The grey top ruins it. Could you imagine how more amazing the colors would be with a white or a black top.
That’s a super dark gray top. Closer to black than gray in my eyes.
I’m more upset with the gray dash in my black interior badlands. 🤦🏻‍♀️