Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Howdy all

I have a 2023 OBX Non Sas. I am wanting to lift it, get skids for it, and a winch. I want to buy once so I am making sure my ideas are going to work together. The lift is the part that I have a few questions about.

My plan is lift it about 2 inches or so. Currently I am going to stay with the stock wheels because I just put brand new Durtracs on them.

So for the lift I have come down to two chooses.
Bilstiens 5100s
Rough Country 2 inch ready lift come complete with out reusing the coil over srpings
Maybe a 1 inch body lift with either of the above?

The winch I am looking at is the Rough Country hidden winch with the 9500 winch
The armor is RCI gas tank, tranny, transfer case.

I do off-roading once in awhile. I was at Windrocks in Feb and was high centered in a no mod OBX. I want to go back again and not have to worry about things.

Pros Cons or anything else that might be better for around the same price point.

Wheels and tire are in next years budget.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Howdy all

I have a 2023 OBX Non Sas. I am wanting to lift it, get skids for it, and a winch. I want to buy once so I am making sure my ideas are going to work together. The lift is the part that I have a few questions about.

My plan is lift it about 2 inches or so. Currently I am going to stay with the stock wheels because I just put brand new Durtracs on them.

So for the lift I have come down to two chooses.
Bilstiens 5100s
Rough Country 2 inch ready lift come complete with out reusing the coil over srpings
Maybe a 1 inch body lift with either of the above?

The winch I am looking at is the Rough Country hidden winch with the 9500 winch
The armor is RCI gas tank, tranny, transfer case.

I do off-roading once in awhile. I was at Windrocks in Feb and was high centered in a no mod OBX. I want to go back again and not have to worry about things.

Pros Cons or anything else that might be better for around the same price point.

Wheels and tire are in next years budget.
5100s are great have them on my F150. I went with 6100s on the Bronco. Very pleased with both.

OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

5100s are great have them on my F150. I went with 6100s on the Bronco. Very pleased with both.
Thanks I had the 5100's on a JKU a few years ago and really liked them. The 6100's are out because I would have to replace the coil springs.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks I had the 5100's on a JKU a few years ago and really liked them. The 6100's are out because I would have to replace the coil springs.
Yes I reused my SAS springs for the 6100s. Or you can get the 6112s with springs.

OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I will have to start over again on what I want to do. I traded my 4 door OBX for a 2 door Badlands with SAS package.
Sponsored