Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch. FPP=Ford Performance Parts:

1) I ordered the FPP M220 rear differential cover on March 19, ON-LINE. It cost me $43.21 plus 30,000+ Ford Pass Points.

2) A week or so later, I received a full set of Bronco(?) black lug nuts. WTF?

3) I called the FPP Customer Service and received a return good authorization.

4) I returned the lug nuts to FPP following their ridiculous return policy. Unopened boxes, original packing, etc.

5) FPP received the returned, unopened, lug nuts, unused, in their original packing, on April 1 as verified by a phone call.

6) Unfortunately (even though the mistake was 100% Fords), I could NOT reorder the differential cover, until my points were refunded...”which can take up to 30 days”.

7) I called FPP on day 31 (May 2, 2024). They could not explain why neither my funding or points had not been refunded. A new Case Number was generated however (Remember the scene from Ford vs Ferrari? )

8) I opened an official dispute for $43.21 with my credit card company on May 3.… Texas credit card protection….

9) Received a refund of $32.44 (not the $43.21 I funded them) from FFP today, plus my 30,000+ points. The dispute is still in progress.

10) I’m pissed off because I’m going on a camping trip in 2 weeks and wanted to change out the rear differential gear oil. Probably not going to happen, currently at 28,000 miles, with 2 quarts of the proper Motorcraft gear oil sitting on the counter.

I should have purchased this item from my local Ford Dealer’s Parts Department. I probably still would not have it, but the problems would be theirs and not mine. I will never, never, never, never again use FPP. I will never, never, never, never again use any Ford Pass Points. I know what you’re thinking, “Use them for an oil change…”. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, won’t let any dealer touch my Bronco unless it’s absolutely necessary.

I wish I could transfer the 30,000 points to someone who needed them. Hopefully they will expire soon. The hassle with FPP was not worth the full price of the cover.

A sad state of affairs at FPP huh?
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order yourself some swag - a sweatshirt, tumbler, keychain, whatever - eat up the points and get free stuff - that way you're not waiting on parts you need.

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Order yourself some swag - a sweatshirt, tumbler, keychain, whatever - eat up the points and get free stuff - that way you're not waiting on parts you need.
Manufacturer completely ruins order and makes the entire ordeal such a miserable experience that end user doesn’t even want to bother using the reward program. Dealership is so incompetent that the same consumer doesn’t trust them to touch his vehicle for basic maintenance.

“Give them some free advertising by being a walking billboard!”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Manufacturer completely ruins order and makes the entire ordeal such a miserable experience that end user doesn’t even want to bother using the reward program. Dealership is so incompetent that the same consumer doesn’t trust them to touch his vehicle for basic maintenance.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He likes his Bronco ( I assume) - just not the service side of the house...
He can buy Bronco swag - just stay away from the Ford Performance swag

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Look on thew bright side, at least you aren't in Arizona. Where we straight up cannot order anything from FPP online. Tried to get around it by having my brother in another state order a part for me, but nope, that doesn't even work because my ford points account is tied to me....in arizona. Credit card billing address, npe. arizona. shipping address in arizona? nope, denied, get rekt.

It's so effin' dumb, and nobody has any good reason why

Sponsored

HighVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Scrambler, Ferrari 458
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That sucks.

There must be something you could use that would eat up the points without any additional cash from you?

Window shade?
Storage thingies?
Misc. trinkets?

I just got the hood protector from them last week. Used a few points, but the package shipped the next day and arrived 3 days later.

Heard plenty of horror stories though, so I don't make a habit of ordering from them, I just had a few points left over that covered half the cost, so figured what the hell.

Yeah, I'd steer clear of the advertising materials. They haven't earned it.

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My online order experience was also horrid..Now, I just look up an accessories/ part number, relay it to my dealer parts department, arrives in 2 days(so far).
With the online problem, they kept charging/refunding My debit probably 17 times. After being squared away finally, I gave up on "online".. My experience, you can use your points to pay for someone else's oil change, if you are there. They just pull it up by email. I don't know if that's specific to the dealer or just because they're in your household.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if this is still in effect: but last year I tried to do that and was told you cannot use FordPass points on swag. I’ve got a rant thread about it on here from back then.

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not sure if this is still in effect: but last year I tried to do that and was told you cannot use FordPass points on swag. I’ve got a rant thread about it on here from back then.
I'm picking up grille letters tomorrow, I'll ask if you can order swag if you know the product number.
Edit: that was definitely true last yr and certain accessories were prohibited

Last edited:

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just point to any T-Shirt, Hat, etc in the showroom and ask.

FYI: here’s my original thread from last year:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/can-reward-points-be-used-to-buy-ford-merch.66545/
My experience, our showroom doesn't have any t-shirts or anything like that..what I do is go on accessories. Ford and look up the product number, then if it pulls up, they can order it. Lol I recently got that sweet horse Spare Cover for 20,000 points and took 2days 😀

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used my points for the diff cover and had a perfect experience, so I didn't see any need to post a rant thread.

Your experience sucked, but it is likely the exception unless they've only sold a half dozen of these. Sorry it happened, because the cover is what they should have included from the beginning... at least on the Badlands.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Look on thew bright side, at least you aren't in Arizona. Where we straight up cannot order anything from FPP online. Tried to get around it by having my brother in another state order a part for me, but nope, that doesn't even work because my ford points account is tied to me....in arizona. Credit card billing address, npe. arizona. shipping address in arizona? nope, denied, get rekt.

Man, they even accept Canadian Ford Points… that must just add salt to the wound.

That‘s the dumbest thing I’ve heard. What did Arizona do to piss them off?!

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

At least in Arizona you can get an ESP for a great discount price, if you so choose. No dice in California for who knows what reason.
Sponsored