John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

From Buck N Bronco Off-Road, Vegas rentals…
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1700789362729
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Gave my dad his BD today. He was shocked to say the least.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club FB_IMG_1700791284204
Awesome! What a great feeling. I wish my dad was still here. Happy you could do such a thing!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
So our second-chance order we took over was delivered to the dealer this week. Dealer is in MO we're in NC, so we're doing the purchase remotely. We started the purchase process on Wednesday and it continued today. Maybe it finished today? I don't know, we've sent a wire and signed some paperwork, but the business manager has been less than communicative so no confirmation that they've gotten the wire. They are going to ship it to us. . . at some point.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So our second-chance order we took over was delivered to the dealer this week. Dealer is in MO we're in NC, so we're doing the purchase remotely. We started the purchase process on Wednesday and it continued today. Maybe it finished today? I don't know, we've sent a wire and signed some paperwork, but the business manager has been less than communicative so no confirmation that they've gotten the wire. They are going to ship it to us. . . at some point.
I had a little panic moment when Granger couldn't find my wire after it was sent to the account they gave me, took them a couple of days and the error was strictly on their end.

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good luck. If not too late, ship the dealer an air tags have them put in glove box. You will never hit refresh so much but at least you where the bronco is located

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had a little panic moment when Granger couldn't find my wire after it was sent to the account they gave me, took them a couple of days and the error was strictly on their end.
I'm certainly keeping my cool, considering I copied their account info exactly.

Sponsored

ZacharyHarrisNC

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good luck. If not too late, ship the dealer an air tags have them put in glove box. You will never hit refresh so much but at least you where the bronco is located
Wow, that would have been a brilliant idea! Unfortunately, I don't have any airtags to send and with any luck this thing should ship tomorrow.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spent the afternoon installing the Corsa exhaust. Was getting dark by the time I finished and needed some dinner so haven't even had a chance to drive it around yet. The install wasn't difficult but I couldn't have done it without the exhaust hanger pliers. Even so, one was a pain and I eventually decided to hit it with a heat gun to soften it and get the dang thing off. Once the old pipes were off, the Corsa was simple to put together, even working by myself.

I didn't realize until I was installing it that the Corsa moved the muffler further underneath, below the passenger seats and then dumps straight out of the back. All the clearance I would even need to have the big OEM muffler out of there. Sounded great at startup while I moved the Bronco back to the garage. Will get some more pics and hopefully a sound clip up tomorrow.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7301

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Spent the afternoon installing the Corsa exhaust. Was getting dark by the time I finished and needed some dinner so haven't even had a chance to drive it around yet. The install wasn't difficult but I couldn't have done it without the exhaust hanger pliers. Even so, one was a pain and I eventually decided to hit it with a heat gun to soften it and get the dang thing off. Once the old pipes were off, the Corsa was simple to put together, even working by myself.

I didn't realize until I was installing it that the Corsa moved the muffler further underneath, below the passenger seats and then dumps straight out of the back. All the clearance I would even need to have the big OEM muffler out of there. Sounded great at startup while I moved the Bronco back to the garage. Will get some more pics and hopefully a sound clip up tomorrow.

How you could work on that for the better part of the day and then not take it around your neighbrhood at least once to stomp on it, even a little, just proves that you have more self-restraint than I do. Hoping it sounds great for you tomorrow!

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you are contemplating getting splash guards/mud flaps for the front, do it! I was waiting until someone came out with a front and back set that worked without modification with the square fenders. Big mistake, ordering front splash guards now.

Just washed the Bronco after about a month and I have about 20-30 rock chips on each side. Every black mark in my pictures are rock chips. I haven’t even done any major off-roading yet, just driving on normal central Texas dirt driveways.

Sorry about your paint chips. Mabett's flaps work well but for the HE, you just have to get longer clips from a decent hardware store. The ones below on the right (brass-color) are what Mabett gives you and the ones on the left (darker) are ~$0.60 at your local decent hardware store. Mabett and IAG look essentially the same (to me) and are reasonably priced.

Clips for Mudflaps 2.png

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just ordered the mud flaps from Maybett. Those of you that have your Broncos now what is the best accessory you have purchased for her?
Save yourself some headaches and scratched paint (albeit where it won't be seen). Get the right sized clips for your mud flaps. The HEs don't fit exactly like the regular Broncos. Buy some very inexpensive clips at a good hardware store. It is worth the extra couple of bucks for a whole set that works perfectly. You want the ones on the left. The ones on the right come in the Mabett kit. The extra 1/4" makes a difference.

Clips for Mudflaps 2.png
Sponsored