First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am looking to understand if anyone in the Heritage thread purchased a 2DR lift from TopLift Pros ? So far, they have told me that they don't believe the normal lift will work with the Gunner's panel in the Heritage model, but TopLift believes that the Venture Pro model should work. Has anyone bit the bullet yet ? I would prefer the standard lift as it looks more study and has fewer moving parts.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I am looking to understand if anyone in the Heritage thread purchased a 2DR lift from TopLift Pros ? So far, they have told me that they don't believe the normal lift will work with the Gunner's panel in the Heritage model, but TopLift believes that the Venture Pro model should work. Has anyone bit the bullet yet ? I would prefer the standard lift as it looks more study and has fewer moving parts.
I don't know much about it but not sure why the middle hatch would have anything to do with it. More concerned about the weight of the modular roof as it's supposedly heavier than the MIC

Sponsored

mdube72

Heritage
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I don't know much about it but not sure why the middle hatch would have anything to do with it. More concerned about the weight of the modular roof as it's supposedly heavier than the MIC
Apparently, the Gunner's hatch hardware for the latches will interfere with where the mounting plates sit on the roof ? Again, that is what was said to me, I have no real evidence.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think it has to do with the arms that support the top, would it work, probably but would it put undo weight on the gunners hatch mechanisms??? Now you could add/fabricate blocks that would more than likely fix whatever issue but no ones dropped $1k on it yet to figure it out if it would work or not.

Here's the company's address:

4210 Dow Rd, Melbourne, Florida, 32934-9290

Anyone near by? I'm sure an advance call and they'd be happy to test in their facility so they could advertise that it also works or doesn't work with the mod top.

OldMetal

Heritage
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 GT500, 2008 F150, 1977 Cadillac Eldorado,
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have the TopLift lift but a 4-door HE. If anyone in the DFW area with a 2-door HE wants to come check the Top Lift with the gunner's hatch, ping me and we'll test it.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Found this post from Nov 2020 on FB which reminded me of when I knew Manual Cactus Grey w/White Top was for me!!! To answer his questions post tense, 1. No concerns, 2.3 is plenty powerful with the Manual; 2. Yes, White Top obviously!!!; 3. Three years for the Heritage with audible MT was well worth the wait!!!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1701141123614

“Bronco lovers,

I’ve never been this excited about a new vehicle release! But, I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger on my reservation for a few reasons. Comments are appreciated.

1. I must have a manual transmission. Becoming “one” with the vehicle makes me a better/safer driver. But being limited to a 2.3 liter engine causes me to hesitate. It just seems undersized for this type of vehicle. I’m not really planning to do any towing, but I do like to drive fast. Is this a valid concern?

2. I’m in love with the Cactus Gray with white top concept seen in the photos. But the Cactus Gray on the Bronco build website looks like crap. And the white top, is that ever going to be a real option at some point?

3. I’ve had a few friends tell me to wait a year to let Ford work out the kinks and handle potential recalls. What say you?

Thanks everyone! This is my dream Bronco by the way...”

Last edited:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Found this post from Nov 2020 on FB which reminded me of when I knew Manual Cactus Grey w/White Top was for me!!! To answer his questions post tense, 1. No concerns, 2.3 is plenty powerful with the Manual; 2. Yes, White Top obviously!!!; 3. Three years for the Heritage with audible MT was well worth the wait!!!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1701141123614

“Bronco lovers,

I’ve never been this excited about a new vehicle release! But, I’ve been hesitant to pull the trigger on my reservation for a few reasons. Comments are appreciated.

1. I must have a manual transmission. Becoming “one” with the vehicle makes me a better/safer driver. But being limited to a 2.3 liter engine causes me to hesitate. It just seems undersized for this type of vehicle. I’m not really planning to do any towing, but I do like to drive fast. Is this a valid concern?

2. I’m in love with the Cactus Gray with white top concept seen in the photos. But the Cactus Gray on the Bronco build website looks like crap. And the white top, is that ever going to be a real option at some point?

3. I’ve had a few friends tell me to wait a year to let Ford work out the kinks and handle potential recalls. What say you?

Thanks everyone! This is my dream Bronco by the way...”
Talk about a bait and switch! The reveal/launch Bronco's fueled all the early hype only to pull the white top and bits, the doughnut doors (on the CO one), and the Nintendo/cowboy interiors!

It does prove that the Heritage was in the cards from the beginning though, even those early John Bronco drawings were from early showings that took 3 years to materialize and we got something in the middle.

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thought I might be ‘In Priduction’ purgatory for a while but moved to Built overnight. Let’s see if they have their logistics problems sorted out and how long it takes to ship and show up.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3555
Awesome news it's about time

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Per @FordVideoGuy:

Heritage Limited Edition: final day to submit new retail orders for both the 2 Door (E4E) & 4 Door (E4G) 24MY Bronco Heritage Limited Edition is December 4, 2023.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-bronco-heritage-edition-order-banks-closing.85095/

Heritage Edition:
  • 4 Door (E4D): final day to submit new retail and stock orders for the 4 Door 24MY Bronco Heritage Edition is November 27, 2023.
  • 2 Door (E4C): final day to submit new retail and stock orders for the 2 Door 24MY Bronco Heritage Edition will be December 4, 2023.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2024-bronco-heritage-edition-order-banks-closing.85095/

Last edited:

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Per @FordVideoGuy:

Heritage Limited Edition: final day to submit new retail orders for both the 2 Door (E4E) & 4 Door (E4G) 24MY Bronco Heritage Limited Edition is December 4, 2023.

Heritage Edition:
  • 4 Door (E4D): final day to submit new retail and stock orders for the 4 Door 24MY Bronco Heritage Edition is November 27, 2023.
  • 2 Door (E4C): final day to submit new retail and stock orders for the 2 Door 24MY Bronco Heritage Edition will be December 4, 2023.
So, there’s 970 2024 Heritage Editions (2 & 4 door) unscheduled orders and 4 door order banks are already closed. Just a few days left for 2 door orders. 🤔

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...tal-retail-unscheduled-orders-11-27-23.85094/

Assuming split is 60/40 for 4dr/2dr, there may only be 400 2 door Heritage Editions built in 2024. Of course they only have capacity to build about 320 of the 970 so that sucks. 😡

Let’s hope @Ford Motor Company gets its act together in Q1. 🤞

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs