Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No please, tell us more! lol
Baja Jesus here. Like CanyonCoolers said, we ran a completely stock 2 door Base SAS (other than GOAT Fab rock rails and CBI front bumper w/winch). We gave the Bronco hell and did not baby it at all. We did get stuck in a silt bed but that was driver error as I was in two wheel drive and had no speed entering the bed. Fast Intentions happened to be behind me and was able to give me a tug to get out quickly. Other than slightly bending the front stock skid plate from jamming the front end into a g-out, we had no damage or issues. The 2 door does like to get squirrelly at higher speed turns in the sand and on trail when braking compared to the 4 doors especially with the stock suspension.
I researched the Mid Runner suspension setup when I got home because I now have the baja itch that needs to be scratched. I think Mid Runner set up would be perfect for this trip and provide a much better ride quality as compared to the stock SAS suspension.
Shout out to CanyonCoolers and Fast Intentions for being great trail partners.
Ford Bronco EXO - Bronco Baja Sur - April 2024 - Trip Report & Photos IMG_2784
Ford Bronco EXO - Bronco Baja Sur - April 2024 - Trip Report & Photos IMG_2833
Ford Bronco EXO - Bronco Baja Sur - April 2024 - Trip Report & Photos IMG_3213
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baja Jesus here. Like CanyonCoolers said, we ran a completely stock 2 door Base SAS (other than GOAT Fab rock rails and CBI front bumper w/winch). We gave the Bronco hell and did not baby it at all. We did get stuck in a silt bed but that was driver error as I was in two wheel drive and had no speed entering the bed. Fast Intentions happened to be behind me and was able to give me a tug to get out quickly. Other than slightly bending the front stock skid plate from jamming the front end into a g-out, we had no damage or issues. The 2 door does like to get squirrelly at higher speed turns in the sand and on trail when braking compared to the 4 doors especially with the stock suspension.
I researched the Mid Runner suspension setup when I got home because I now have the baja itch that needs to be scratched. I think Mid Runner set up would be perfect for this trip and provide a much better ride quality as compared to the stock SAS suspension.
Shout out to CanyonCoolers and Fast Intentions for being great trail partners.
Your rig did great! It was an easy recovery in the silt.

Hit me up directly if you want to chat suspension upgrades. We're running King 2.5 shocks and love them for Baja. I'll definitely work you up a great price when you're ready to do suspension parts.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Fast Intentions Inc. - Are you guys doing anything with the Raptor exhaust? The rear section of mine was mangled a little bit, so I'll probably end up replacing it at some point.

OP
OP
Fast Intentions Inc.

Fast Intentions Inc.

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Fast Intentions
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Fast Intentions Inc. - Are you guys doing anything with the Raptor exhaust? The rear section of mine was mangled a little bit, so I'll probably end up replacing it at some point.
Yes, the Bronco Raptor is next on deck for an exhaust system from us.