Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The last thing I ordered from Ford Performance though the dealer - they got the right part, it actually came in earlier than they thought.

They charged me about 20% more than the listed price on the web site, saying "well, because you can use your Ford Points on it" (I didn't use Ford Points on it, I didn't have any left at the time).

So I said - well can't I just order online and have it shipped here? Yeah, the guy laughed and said "Yup, people do that all the time, All these boxes you see behind me? Yeah - no clue who ordered this crap and I can't call them to let them know it's in." It was a small mountain of boxes.

I'm with the OP - not letting them change my oil either.
Sponsored

nabronco21

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco/2008 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well great I just ordered the everglades wheel kit online and used my points. I'll keep my fingers crossed I suppose. Never had any issues buying parts or accessories at my dealer with the points though.

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pretty much my exact experience as well with the Ford Store when using FPP and online discount to order the differential cover. Many phone calls, promises to expedite, opening cases to follow up, no action taken blah blah blah. In the end, Ford only partially refunded my points and credited my credit card only after filing a dispute. Buyer beware! https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ad-ordering-issues-with-the-ford-store.87813/

SierraBronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My online order experience was also horrid..Now, I just look up an accessories/ part number, relay it to my dealer parts department, arrives in 2 days(so far).
With the online problem, they kept charging/refunding My debit probably 17 times. After being squared away finally, I gave up on "online".. My experience, you can use your points to pay for someone else's oil change, if you are there. They just pull it up by email. I don't know if that's specific to the dealer or just because they're in your household.
I was trying to use the points for beadlocks on the website. What a joke that was. Eventually called the local dealer and went through them. And of course they struggled as well 😂

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was trying to use the points for beadlocks on the website. What a joke that was. Eventually called the local dealer and went through them. And of course they struggled as well 😂
Lol it seems like 90% of the time it's a nightmare 😉

Sponsored

lamokadave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look on thew bright side, at least you aren't in Arizona. Where we straight up cannot order anything from FPP online. Tried to get around it by having my brother in another state order a part for me, but nope, that doesn't even work because my ford points account is tied to me....in arizona. Credit card billing address, npe. arizona. shipping address in arizona? nope, denied, get rekt.

It's so effin' dumb, and nobody has any good reason why
Really... Fellow AZ guy here and has no idea. I've purchased and paid with points but through my dealer

bkirchhoff

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW: '07 328xi, '13 X1, '75 R90/6, '12 R1200GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To those in AZ and OK, you aren’t alone. I can’t order anything from Vermont either. No idea why. But I’m in the same boat. Can’t even redeem them at the dealer. And can’t order them to a dealer in NY or NH based on what I’ve found so far. Really frustrating.

Bill K

Big Bend
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My online order experience was also horrid..Now, I just look up an accessories/ part number, relay it to my dealer parts department, arrives in 2 days(so far).
With the online problem, they kept charging/refunding My debit probably 17 times. After being squared away finally, I gave up on "online".. My experience, you can use your points to pay for someone else's oil change, if you are there. They just pull it up by email. I don't know if that's specific to the dealer or just because they're in your household.
I just order from the dealer parts desk normally as well. They usually try to overcharge me with "their discount". I show them the online price and they match it. Then use my Ford points to pay for it. Seems to work out okay...

AreUgettingEnufCaffeine

Big Bend
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Saw these at Pittsburgh Marshall's, lol not points related-but a cool find
Ford Bronco My experience with Ford Pass Points and Ford Performance Parts 20240507_121347
Ford Bronco My experience with Ford Pass Points and Ford Performance Parts 20240507_121342
Ford Bronco My experience with Ford Pass Points and Ford Performance Parts 20240507_120245
Ford Bronco My experience with Ford Pass Points and Ford Performance Parts 20240507_120423

Nw_adventure

Big Bend
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Pass is weak- The program does not allow you to collect points on service in which parts were not sold on the same invoice - I paid over $700 to have a Spring lift and alignment done and was given zero points- Gee Thxs-
Sponsored

Last edited: