Sponsored

XGCargo releases Platform System (and other products as well)

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there are a few other options out there already (and cheaper too) but saw this yesterday and thought I'd share.

https://xgcargo.com/products/platform-a-bronco

Wherever your journey takes you, enhance the capability and durability of your Ford Bronco with the 12 gauge high alloy steel tray accessory based platform. 150lb capacity tray, dual 2-axis side mount plates, under tray compressor mount. A true overlandering dream, designed for every environment.

Made in the USA.

$699.98
platformabronco-14_5000x.jpg

platformabronco-4_5000x.jpg

platformabronco-17_5000x.jpg

platformabronco-24_5000x.jpg

They also have the following 2 items that will be released soon though no pictures have been posted yet. Below are some jeep pictures of same concepts though:

Bronco Gama Stealth:
stealthgama_1_2000x.jpg

Storage Wall w/ Rail Station Technology:
sports-7797_5000x.jpg
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah I have to set up there roll bar bags in my Jeep and absolutely love them (although they were a bit expensive).

Finally gave up and bought some cheaper ones that go in the front side of the roll bar.

If they do make ones for the Bronco that go on the back side of the roll bar, they're going to have to be smaller than the Jeeps because they don't fit, which means you'll be able to store less in them.

At this point I don't know if I'd even buy them since I have the other bags now but we'll see.