• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio WTB OEM 4 Door Soft Top

gaaangs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Worth a shot here - looking for a 4 door oem soft top. Live in Cincinnati Ohio. PM me if you have one available. Thanks.
Sponsored

Old Dirty

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just took delivery of our 2023 4-Door and it came with the dual top option. We don’t think we will ever use the soft top, so we would like it to go someone who needs it. It’s brand new and still on the original shipping pallet. Let me know. 405-613-1823.
Ford Bronco WTB OEM 4 Door Soft Top F45E8285-E8AB-4919-9991-0AFDB27A20F2

NCSUDucker

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We just took delivery of our 2023 4-Door and it came with the dual top option. We don’t think we will ever use the soft top, so we would like it to go someone who needs it. It’s brand new and still on the original shipping pallet. Let me know. 405-613-1823.
Ford Bronco WTB OEM 4 Door Soft Top F45E8285-E8AB-4919-9991-0AFDB27A20F2
Is this still available? Would you be willing to ship it? Thanks, Brad

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Worth a shot here - looking for a 4 door oem soft top. Live in Cincinnati Ohio. PM me if you have one available. Thanks.
Hey fellow Cincy brother. I saw one on FB Marketplace yesterday for $1500 in Harrison. I was tempted at that price even though I dont like the OEM softtop.

edit: one in loveland for $1400 too
Sponsored