• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

South Carolina WTB non-Sasquatch fender flares

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

WTB non-Sasquatch fender flares
I may have a set available just down the road in Columbia soon… I am ordering the KBD flares and once they arrive I will have mine off. I have not taken them off road or anything but they have been on my vehicle for 18 months so they are not mint condition.

Last edited:
OP
OP

cwilliamson904

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I may have a set available just down the road in Columbia soon… I am ordering the KBD flares and once they arrive I will have mine off. I have not taken them off road or anything but they have been on my vehicle for 18 months so they are not mint condition.
I come up to Columbia every now and then how much do you want for them

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I will take some pictures of them after work today and if you want them throw me an offer. I plan on ordering my KBD flares this week sometime based on the website shipping takes about 3 to 5 days so mine would be available anytime after that.

Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco WTB non-Sasquatch fender flares IMG_7016
Ford Bronco WTB non-Sasquatch fender flares IMG_7015
Ford Bronco WTB non-Sasquatch fender flares IMG_7018
Ford Bronco WTB non-Sasquatch fender flares IMG_7017
I I can zoom in on any of them if you want more pics, just let me know. Like I said, they aren’t perfect. A fresh round of cerakote would probably do them great.

OP
OP

cwilliamson904

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah those look fine gonna take my Sasquatch ones off so the tires stick out a little more. I have no idea about what they go for

OP
OP

cwilliamson904

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I I can zoom in on any of them if you want more pics, just let me know. Like I said, they aren’t perfect. A fresh round of cerakote would probably do them great.
$100 good?

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Deal.
I will let you know once my flares arrive and we can plan up a swap from there if that sounds good to you.

OP
OP

cwilliamson904

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will take some pictures of them after work today and if you want them throw me an offer. I plan on ordering my KBD flares this week sometime based on the website shipping takes about 3 to 5 days so mine would be available anytime after that.
Will probably be in Columbia next Friday for a few hours are you anywhere near broad river road

Sponsored

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will probably be in Columbia next Friday for a few hours are you anywhere near broad river road
I work downtown on Gervais St and will be there from 10-8 next Friday. If you would be able to meet me there I could PM you the address and my number.

OP
OP

cwilliamson904

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I work downtown on Gervais St and will be there from 10-8 next Friday. If you would be able to meet me there I could PM you the address and my number.
I will see what I can do I am a police officer will be going to the criminal justice academy to watch one of my officer graduate at 10 am. Let me see what I can do

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you want to try to meet up before the graduation I am open to that as well as long as I can be at work by 10.

OP
OP

cwilliamson904

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you want to try to meet up before the graduation I am open to that as well as long as I can be at work by 10.
Are they still on your Bronco have a guy up there tomorrow may be able to work something out

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes they’re still on I’m just waiting for the new flares to arrive and I’ll have them off immediately after that…I did order them early last week and it said 3-5 business days but they did not give me an updated eta yet. If it helps, I don’t mind heading out closer to you to get them to you once I have mine.
Sponsored