Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hot off the Press! Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? _hash=ce2268361bcb68d48fb0ed1eaf5c3783
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The soft top hold has me a bit baffled.

To the ones that have soft tops and have not shipped - do you have any add-ons that could be the cause of the delay?
Nope.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The soft top hold has me a bit baffled.

To the ones that have soft tops and have not shipped - do you have any add-ons that could be the cause of the delay?
I do not have any add ons.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I do not have any add ons either. Non-Sas and no tow.
I think it is annoying to see people getting built emails and shipped weeks and weeks after and we don't have even a built email. Ford can't even give us an answer. 10s of thousands of dollars for something and not even a response or info. $10 amazon order and I'm alerted when it leaves, gets to point A and B and I have an expected delivery day and time.

Sponsored

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think it is annoying to see people getting built emails and shipped weeks and weeks after and we don't have even a built email. Ford can't even give us an answer. 10s of thousands of dollars for something and not even a response or info. $10 amazon order and I'm alerted when it leaves, gets to point A and B and I have an expected delivery day and time.
I agree. I am happy for those getting their builds but each time I see the info posted and their build was well after ours it is aggravating - which is directed at Ford. My dealer tells me his system shows my build was released but my Ford tracker remains In Production and even the B6G tracker shows a blank for a shipping date so I have no idea where my Bronco is right now. Flip offered that I might ask my dealer to have the region rep see if he can track its location down - but he dis not seem optimistic. But I will give it a shot if I do not hear anything by mid week.

HUBB

Big Bend
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree. I am happy for those getting their builds but each time I see the info posted and their build was well after ours it is aggravating - which is directed at Ford. My dealer tells me his system shows my build was released but my Ford tracker remains In Production and even the B6G tracker shows a blank for a shipping date so I have no idea where my Bronco is right now. Flip offered that I might ask my dealer to have the region rep see if he can track its location down - but he dis not seem optimistic. But I will give it a shot if I do not hear anything by mid week.
Will you let me know if that works and you get some info? Yeah I am feeling the same way and see those taking delivery in my area and even hard tops getting delivered after my blend date and its like yo... WTF! not on them but ford for sure. They have botched this roll out in every way possible to those loyal to the bronco.

Only thing I have to look forward to is the off roadeo this week in vegas but I wanted to be driving my own bronco out there.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 68EEB77D-F901-4574-9BE7-1E6BC98AC85A
This is the funny thing, I got this email today and I asked my dealer where my bronco was at on the rail. Keep in mind my built email came 08/02 andit officially shipped 08/03. On last Monday he told me that my bronco had reached Indiana. It say for a few days and by Friday it was in Cheyenne Wyoming. Today my bronco arrived in Salt Lake City and is currently being taken off the rail car and being put on a truck for delivery. Should be here by the end of this week. It’s being delivered to Idaho falls. Sooooooo ford idk what your smoking but I’m sure it won’t arrive in September😂

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think if it wasnt for me keeping busy making these badges I'd be pretty depressed right now...

With that being said, here's another one hot off the press:
@CO_Bronco6G Instagram

Ford Bronco Who's a 7/19 build? 68EEB77D-F901-4574-9BE7-1E6BC98AC85A

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think if it wasnt for me keeping busy making these badges I'd be pretty depressed right now...

With that being said, here's another one hot off the press:
@CO_Bronco6G Instagram

Local900-MAP.png
I think that badge is great. Suggest getting it to @PREMiERdrum as he seems to have direct contacts to MAP and ask him to pass it along to be shared with MAP employees - complements of the B6G forum and specifically @CO-Bronco as the designer.

Sponsored

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ChrisD when your vehicle got to SLC did anything pop up on palsapp when they assigned it to a truck? I mean idk if you checked since it was in SLC and was going to be delivered right away. Idk if mine will because it has to go from SLC to Idaho Falls and they have to truck it up there

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ChrisD when your vehicle got to SLC did anything pop up on palsapp when they assigned it to a truck? I mean idk if you checked since it was in SLC and was going to be delivered right away. Idk if mine will because it has to go from SLC to Idaho Falls and they have to truck it up there
I didn't check, actually, but I'm not sure if the same people do the transport here as at MAP... I was up at Hill AFB that day in customer meetings, though, so I just didn't have the ability to check. Haha, I got the call from my dealer while I was in a meeting and said, "Give me a moment, I need to take this one."

In my case, it arrived, came off the train, and showed at the dealer the same day, though.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't check, actually, but I'm not sure if the same people do the transport here as at MAP... I was up at Hill AFB that day in customer meetings, though, so I just didn't have the ability to check. Haha, I got the call from my dealer while I was in a meeting and said, "Give me a moment, I need to take this one."

In my case, it arrived, came off the train, and showed at the dealer the same day, though.
dang so they got yours off the train and delivered same day!?

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dang so they got yours off the train and delivered same day!?
Yeah, Bret at Garff West Valley was saying, "We always get delivered first because they love us so much." I said, "It helps that you're so close to the rail yard!" He said, "We still like to believe they love us." :)

The train arrived overnight between 8/9 and 8/10 and I took delivery the afternoon of 8/10. It was fast.
Sponsored