First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not entirely sure yet. Dream is to get a lift and get bigger tires (probably 35s) but not until I know for sure that’s what I want to do.

Still wanna see how she looks in person so. But I have considered maybe getting oracle headlights and maybe LED taillights too. (I heard if you ship in the ones you take out it’s much cheaper).

Other than that I wanna see how she does for a few months before I even touch her engine.

Other than that would there be anything you or anyone else recommend is a must do?
Congrats.
Recommend?: drive it!
Get it out and get comfortable with it. I personally recommend this before you start throwing $ at mods you might not really need or want after you have some time with it.
Just my opinion.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Voyna

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats.
Recommend?: drive it! Get it out and get comfortable with it. I personally recommend this before you start throwing $ at mods you might not really need or want after you have some time with it.
Just my opinion.
That’s what I was thinking. This will probably be my car for a few years so if anything I’ll start messing with it when the warranty goes out lol

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not entirely sure yet. Dream is to get a lift and get bigger tires (probably 35s) but not until I know for sure that’s what I want to do.

Still wanna see how she looks in person so. But I have considered maybe getting oracle headlights and maybe LED taillights too. (I heard if you ship in the ones you take out it’s much cheaper).

Other than that I wanna see how she does for a few months before I even touch her engine.

Other than that would there be anything you or anyone else recommend is a must do?
Sky’s the limit. You got it right though, do easy eye candy, then lite mods, like lights, aux switch accessories, but honestly, if you have the cash, the ford performance engine tune is the bomb, and I believe if you let ford do it, it’s under warranty.

Mdozier

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 F250, 24 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s what I was thinking. This will probably be my car for a few years so if anything I’ll start messing with it when the warranty goes out lol
It’s a great vehicle. Happy for you. Have fun! Hope you love it as much as lots of us love ours.

Poppavein

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Make sure you are familiar with all the doodads before taking it on the road.
I set off the pre-collision alert twice on the first drive home …

Sponsored

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello all, I am looking to finally join the Bronco family and I have 2 local dealerships I could buy my first Bronco from.

Firstly, my offer of 49,500 would be accepted for a 4 door big bend, with mid package, as pictured below. (Only upgrades it has are the mid package, modular bumper, tube step, and brush guard)

Secondly, my other offer to another dealership was on a 2 door black diamond for 51,000, as pictured below as well. The black diamond would have storage bags upgraded as well as, mid package, floor liners, and cargo area protector.

Both are automatics. The big bend has been on the lot, while the black diamond will be delivered on the 17th.

I feel like it would be a no brainer to get the black diamond just for the larger axle, aux switches, bash plates, and rear lockers. (I live in Florida and would like to take it off roading every once in a while if this plays a factor in which I should choose)

I am just 18 so I don’t necessarily have a family that I need to be carrying around in a four door.

Which should I go with?

IMG_1665.jpeg

IMG_5894.jpeg
Got my BD July of 22 50k already

IMG_8823.jpeg

IMG_7284.jpeg

IMG_3928.png

Jason519

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I guy the oracle lights across my windshield and the taillights but I didn’t know you got discounts for sending my I’m not sure about that but it’s been awesome
Sponsored