Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Top on, 4-door looks better (2-door looks too boxy). Top off, 2-door smokes the 4-door. 4-door looks great with the top and doors off, but looks stretched with just the top off.
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 67DE43D0-0F97-4C5D-94E3-0710D07B6E9F
Ford Bronco What's your unpopular Bronco opinion? 805A0DD3-0C70-4271-B2CF-9EC434EB1D14
Sponsored

Last edited:

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol correcting someone’s opinion
And I am still waiting for facts that disprove my assessment but so far all I get is an opinion and crickets. :ROFLMAO:

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would drop my Bronco order in a heartbeat if they released an updated 4runner.

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok here I go….
  1. Script badge is played out and was cool on the broncos it ORIGINALLY came on. It is cool on the heritage edition since it’s paying homage to the older gen broncos but the 6th gen isn’t a gen 1 or 2 let it go lol
  2. Spare tire delete is ugly. makes bronco look like a rectangle on wheels
  3. Colored beauty rings are ugly and childish imo
  4. Velocity Blue, Race Red, and Oxford white are terrible colors. Especially Oxford “Work Truck” white. Ford should have done star white or another white that isn’t flat.
I have a White Wildtrak and think it looks fantastic. Maybe if you had got the top trim instead of a Badlands you would feel better about it.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a White Wildtrak and think it looks fantastic. Maybe if you had got the top trim instead of a Badlands you would feel better about it.
Top trim in terms of price. Not capability:). Maybe the corny retro badge looks better in work truck white?;) lol.

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Top trim in terms of price. Not capability:). Maybe the corny retro badge looks better in work truck white?;) lol.
Depends on if you consider the wildtrak steering rack makes it more capable 🤷‍♂️. Or the better suspension components. (minus disconnect obviously) but really I only say this in fun because every Badlands owner thinks they are superior. Just like a two door or a manual driver. I personally like them all for the things they offer and its all about what you're personally looking for.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends on if you consider the wildtrak steering rack makes it more capable 🤷‍♂️. Or the better suspension components. (minus disconnect obviously) but really I only say this in fun because every Badlands owner thinks they are superior. Just like a two door or a manual driver.
I don’t. You brought that up lol

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I would drop my Bronco order in a heartbeat if they released an updated 4runner.
It's not if, it's when, the 2025 6th gen 4Runner should be revealed by the spring of 2024 with the launch by the fall or winter of 2024.

But first up is the all new 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser, a retro blend of FJ40 & FJ70 series design elements, it will be sized to compete with the Broncos, Wranglers and Defenders. It should be revealed by this fall and launch by spring 2024.

And that, is my unpopular Bronco opinion.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not if, it's when, the 2025 6th gen 4Runner should be revealed by the spring of 2024 with the launch by the fall or winter of 2024.

But first up is the all new 2024 Toyota Land Cruiser, a retro blend of FJ40 & FJ70 series design elements, it will be sized to compete with the Broncos, Wranglers and Defenders. It should be revealed by this fall and launch by spring 2024.

And that, is my unpopular Bronco opinion.
You got my hopes up briefly with the FJ news, then I saw 2 renditions, one looks like a Nissan Armada and the second one (EV) looks like an off-road version of the Honda Element.
Sponsored