Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check battery and for flat spots on the tires.
Flat spots on the tires?

My Sasquatch has flat spots on the tires from being parked overnight. They go away in a mile or two. That's not typically something that does not go away after driving a few miles.
Sponsored

OP
OP

badchipmunk

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Ioniq 5!
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why are you set on a Wildtrak? Asking because most of the time they haven't really been that special, and people were spending a lot of money just for the name. For MY 24 all you get with it is shocks and $20 worth of gloss Paint. That surely doesn't seem worth it when you can buy a like equipped Heritage Edition for $10,000 less. It was mentioned earlier to get the High package for the 12" screen, however I believe the starting MY23 all Bronco's have the 12" screen.
I’m not committed to the WT, there are just a bunch of them available in my market. All I’m really after is the Sasquatch package and the Aux switches on a 2DR, which I could get on a Heritage but then I’d have to order it and pay MSRP, as well as wait for it.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not committed to the WT, there are just a bunch of them available in my market. All I’m really after is the Sasquatch package and the Aux switches on a 2DR, which I could get on a Heritage but then I’d have to order it and pay MSRP, as well as wait for it.
A couple things about the Wildtrak:
In Model year 22.5, they offered Hoss 3.0 as an option (Fox shocks, stronger steering rack and capable bumper). If it's a MY22 and optioned with Hoss 3.0 it's on the window sticker.

Every Wildtrak for MY23 had Hoss 3.0, so a MY23 will NOT have it listed on the window sticker.

For MY 24 every Sas Bronco and the non-sas Badlands gets the upgraded rack, but not the fox shocks found on the Wildtrak.
Sponsored