First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've got a lot of Ford Reward points and now I'm out of the game. My thoughts were to try buying easy to sell Bronco items and selling them at discount here or online somewhere but I'm open to options. I don't think I can transfer the points directly to anyone and sell them unfortunately.

And I was quite sad for a while about all of this but am happy again now with what I went with. So glad I got a Ford credit card two years ago without even owning a Ford, ha.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally use my FordPass points on maintenance.

Oil, filters, fluids, parts, tries, etc. Maintenance for me has effectively been free (other than time during the weekends and some occasional swear words). Obviously if you don't have any Ford vehicles the parts side of it won't apply to you. But everything else still more or less vehicle-agnostic.

You can also spend your points on normal vehicle maintenance at your dealer. Most Ford dealers are willing to do normal maintenance on any vehicle—not just Ford vehicles. And you can pay for that with FordPass points.

OP
OP
Austin26

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Vehicle-agnostic lol. I like that wording. I guess I should have called a Ford service department but you can use Ford points on a non-Ford? At least the labor part?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vehicle-agnostic lol. I like that wording. I guess I should have called a Ford service department but you can use Ford points on a non-Ford? At least the labor part?
Depends on the dealer. Some dealers are short staffed and are backed up, so they will only service Ford vehicles. Others don't care, business is business.

The points themselves don't have to be spent on a Ford vehicle, they can be spent on parts/services at Ford dealers that participate in the FordPass program.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think $900 gets you an uber cool, Bronco branded, beer can koozie....
Sponsored