First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I ordered a few things to help finish off my Jessabelle.

1. The DV8 pocket molle panels. Ordered these for when my Arrmadillo Hardtop comes, I can use the gull wing area for things. Also, I like the way these have the pocket and angles that make them flush with the rear roll bars.

2. The DV8 Overhead molle panel and Bar. Wanted it for the grab handle for the rear, not sure what I will put up there, but I purchased it because I had a Giftcard and I could get both Molle panels with it! Also from the reviews, it, along with the top, should stiffen a few things up.

3. Ford roll Out Tailgate. Yeap, been wanting one of these for a while, and with Ford's 25% off sale and my points, well I decided to finally pull the trigger.

4. Ford rear diff cover. Did not order today, but its sitting on my bench, waiting to go on. Sounds like something I need to do this weekend.

I will be happy as I am finally putting on the finishing touches. Things are never really done with the Bronco, but I will be pretty happy where I end up with what I have done.
Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got a mount for my radio.

I'm running a set of Rocky Talkie 5 Watt GMRS radios with along with their cradle that mounts to a ram mount 1" ball setup (some cheap Amazon one I found that mounts to the grab handle bolts). Most of our trips are solo, so the pair of radios we have are usually used for spotting as well as around camp and for hiking, thus no need for a permanently-mounted solution (at least not yet).

Ford Bronco What did you do TO / WITH your Bronco today? πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ”§πŸ§°πŸšΏπŸ›  IMG_3876
Damn those radios are not cheap but I dig the battery life and adaptability.

The headset port is clutch too when caravaning with large groups with the doors off/windows open.

cr117

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn those radios are not cheap but I dig the battery life and adaptability.

The headset port is clutch too when caravaning with large groups with the doors off/windows open.
No, they're not the cheapest option, but they're built like a tank. We use them for more than just off roading, so it made sense to spend a little more for the longer battery life and waterproof-ness. I have their plug in handset as well, but have found that for driving, reaching up and holding the PTT on the side of the radio has worked just fine. I also like that if reception ever becomes an issue (it's been fine so far), I can mount an antenna on the outside of the Bronco and plug it into the handset.

Sponsored

cynicalrider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First gen taco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs