Sponsored

What’s the right wheel offset for a non sas Outer Banks with a 3.5 inch lift on 315/70/r17 for a good center of gravity?

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It's all good, and i would drink a beer with you on any given day. Its just my observation that mentioning wheel spacers in any positive light has always brought out someone claiming they are 100% dangerous in every situation ever, but ignore far riskier trade offs we all make. My 'end of the world' snark was pre-emptive in that regard. We both know a modest wheel spacer isn't all that different then increased offset, within reason.

Its great you offer words of caution when using them. I use them like training wheels because I do want to play ricky racer and do spicy stuff, and the wider stance helps me right now. If I ever get any good at that stuff then I should remove the training wheels. I also rub the wheel well a little. So I guess the other trade off is going up versus out and the center of gravity.

Here's my dumbass on 2 wheels loving every second of it. Happy trails maybe we can cross paths someday.

2wheel-3.JPG
I would love to cross paths with you, and I will actually buy that beer. I actually have a set of 1-1/4" wheel spacers for my GMC in the garage at home.... Needed them to fit my tires before I received my diff drop and knuckles that allowed me to remove them... ran them for about a year. I am running a 0 offset on the GMC just so I can fit the tires.

I bet we would get along pretty well.

Ford Bronco What’s the right wheel offset for a non sas Outer Banks with a 3.5 inch lift on 315/70/r17 for a good center of gravity? wilson creek mud
Sponsored