xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
you won't make a profit by titling and attempting to resell that plain big bend. 20,000+ dealer stock big bends coming soon in August and September.

hot shits are the 2D 4D MIC Top SAS
Sponsored

Stojanowski

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
😂😂😂 You guys are funny. You think an all black Bronco is Ugly with black steelies? OK. 🙄 Next you will tell me you would like a pink Bronco. I get it you like blue, red, or cyber orange. But not ugly.
Maybe not ugly but looks like it belongs in the emerald lot at the car rental place

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe not ugly but looks like it belongs in the emerald lot at the car rental place
I just don’t think any Bronco looks bad. But it’s probably because I’m too obsessed.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
😂😂😂 You guys are funny. You think an all black Bronco is Ugly with black steelies? OK. 🙄 Next you will tell me you would like a pink Bronco. I get it you like blue, red, or cyber orange. But not ugly.
True
ha I figured someone would pushback on that. I can’t get over the steelies with smallish tires. Put new tires and rims on it and it is badass no doubt and I get that some of y’all love the steelies. I actually saw and test drove a black OBX mannequin yesterday and it looked awesome. I never liked the black much in pics but loved the look in real life. And holy shit it was fun to drive! Still smiling

Last edited:
OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
That Bronco looks cheap af whatever color

Sponsored
OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you won't make a profit by titling and attempting to resell that plain big bend. 20,000+ dealer stock big bends coming soon in August and September.

20,000 lol haven’t seen that anywhere. Didn’t say I was selling just wondering what it would sell for.

Interstate

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That Bronco looks cheap af whatever color
Actually looks like a base without steelies now that I see it in a different light. But I like how all the Broncos looks. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
CAD123

CAD123

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m pretty sure it’s a Black Diamond with a modular front bumper. Pretty sure it’s looks less cheap than a base or Big Bend. But whatever. 👇
Lol I’m glad I did t order the black diamond…

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Big Bend 4-door with a automatic... This is the type of vehicle my dealership would slap on about $5k ADM.

Once the dealers can get their orders in, this is exactly the build that I expect to fill up dealer lots.

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

True

ha I figured someone would pushback on that. I can’t get over the steelies with smallish tires. Put new tires and rims on it and it is badass no doubt and I get that some of y’all love the steelies. I actually saw and test drove a black OBX mannequin yesterday and it looked awesome. I never liked the black much in pics but loved the look in real life. And holy shit it was fun to drive! Still smiling
That's a stock image and how mine shows on my dealer page. If you click on the window sticker that vin is an OBX with LUX package, so will look nothing like the pic.
Ford Bronco Value? 1626228198534

Sponsored

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Iconic silver 2dr FE. Unicorn.

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a stock image and how mine shows on my dealer page. If you click on the window sticker that vin is an OBX with LUX package, so will look nothing like the pic.
Ford Bronco Value? 1626228198534
Gotcha. The sticker wasn’t available when I pulled it up. This sticker is actually the literal exact same build that I drove. I’m a badlands guy but OBX was great and the black looked sweet

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Gotcha. The sticker wasn’t available when I pulled it up. This sticker is actually the literal exact same build that I drove. I’m a badlands guy but OBX was great and the black looked sweet
That's awesome! I have a Black OBX Sasquatch being built this week (hopefully). Can't wait to get it! My dealer is the closest Ford dealer to the storage lot, so hoping it's here some time next week.

Ford Bronco Value? 1626229415084

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's awesome! I have a Black OBX Sasquatch being built this week (hopefully). Can't wait to get it! My dealer is the closest Ford dealer to the storage lot, so hoping it's here some time next week.

Ford Bronco Value? c6226219cf75186c90c7e025c42e1eef-1
Damn that’s good looking. The one I drove was non-sas with soft top and looked amazing. Yours is a big step up from that. I’m jealous!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.