KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler- Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer just informed me (drink), that for the month of March, Ford will not be pulling any orders for dealerships across the country. Meaning, if you don't have a VIN, you will not be getting one throughout the month of March. Their dealer rep just gave them the news.

I want to clarify this post based on some responses. I am not a communications major, so please forgive the lack of structure and/or detail.

Based on the email from my dealer; today will be the last day orders will be pulled for scheduling. Per my sales guy's Ford rep, there will be no scheduling weeks until 4/4. If you already have a build date or Bronco sitting on mud mountain this does not affect you. Folks without a build date or VIN will be impacted.

*************Update*************

Salesman let me know that they will be previewing orders this week. Its a crapshoot whether my order will previewed.

As many have pointed out, even if you are next in line at your dealer you can be jumped by another order if the commodities/parts are available for production. For reason's not entirely clear to me; Wildtrak has been the most constrained trim level by far. I am sure others know what options in a Wildtrack precipitate delays, compared to a Badlands within an equivalent equipment package.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
KCHorse

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

TailGunner

Badlands
First Name
Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
KCHorse

KCHorse

Wildtrak
First Name
KCHorse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Update Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 11.02.18 PM

Then he's probably referencing to this chart. You're lucky to have a salesman that keeps you informed..
I did not think they would stop scheduling for the entire month of March. I knew they were freezing orders of course, but I figured they would continue to schedule Broncos to build.

Sponsored

ellehey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS 350 F sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As someone sitting on ice mountain since 1/14, this brings some joy to my heart that maybe, just maybe those of us waiting for a microchip will get out before they continue with new builds. Brand new builds getting delivered while 1000s of us wait on ice mountain is what is making my blood turn cold. Well that and FMC replying 'wahoo' to the very few people receiving broncos and crickets for the rest of us. Huzzah!

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Exact email, do not believe it is the same. He said it was a parts shartage

Bronco1.PNG

Ok so this says not pulling orders to build in March. But yet people are showing the Production scheduling for April. What does that have with building units in March???

Maybe not "building" any in March so they can get Ice Mountain cleaned up. :cautious: That way when they start building again in April they will have an empty lot to store them in and delay delivery. o_O

I can see my Aug of 20 res might be built by the time my son graduates high school in 26.:unsure:
Sponsored