First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I placed my order for Wildtrack last month. From what Ford is telling us, the Bronco won't built until fall 2021 or 2022. Separately, Ford has also hinted that there's a heritage package forth coming in 2022 that will have a white roof, splash guards and enhanced options (e.g., roof rack for the Sasquatch). Any suggestions on who to contact to see if these features could be added to the current order or how the order could be upgraded since the Bronco won't be built until later in the year??? My dealership seemed less than super knowledgeable. Cheers.
Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have your dealer give your order a priority code of 99 then modify your order when the new item are available.

SOURCE: What I have read on this forum.

Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you want a 21MY or 22MY?

If you want a 21MY you have to take the options that are on the order guide.

If you want a 22MY with the new features do what @Bud2020 says.

OP
OP
Ctown Bronco

Ctown Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you want a 21MY or 22MY?

If you want a 21MY you have to take the options that are on the order guide.

If you want a 22MY with the new features do what @Bud2020 says.
Thanks. From the messaging from Ford, it looks like almost all Sasquatch packages will be a model year 2022 anyway, right?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks. From the messaging from Ford, it looks like almost all Sasquatch packages will be a model year 2022 anyway, right?
No, but they're a constrained item due to suppliers' ability to produce the parts.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Ford will build as many as they can with the parts they have/can get. There may be delays between running out and getting more stock in. Nothing really guarantees you'll get a '22 at this point except for the handful of items they've confirmed for '22 (BaseManSquatch, white and body colored mod tops, etc.)

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I placed my order for Wildtrack last month. From what Ford is telling us, the Bronco won't built until fall 2021 or 2022. Separately, Ford has also hinted that there's a heritage package forth coming in 2022 that will have a white roof, splash guards and enhanced options (e.g., roof rack for the Sasquatch). Any suggestions on who to contact to see if these features could be added to the current order or how the order could be upgraded since the Bronco won't be built until later in the year??? My dealership seemed less than super knowledgeable. Cheers.
Ford hasn’t actually told anyone when their Bronco will be built. Next month they will start the build scheduling and let you know in May. All of the talk about what will be built when is just speculation by people who don’t have all of the infirmation.

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model