Sponsored

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Hmmmm. So unless thereā€™s an inch or two of clearance on the bottom of the cargo divider Iā€™m guessing itā€™s not going to work with the MX4 and a bed mat.

Thanks for posting the video.
So here is a photo about an 1 1/4ā€

2024 Tacoma Toyota OEM Bed Cargo Divider for 2024 Tacoma 4th gen IMG_0975

OP
OP

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
So here is a photo about an 1 1/4ā€

IMG_0975.jpeg
Is that with the stock bed rail location? Guessing it is. If thatā€™s the case I donā€™t think it would work with the BAKflip and a bed mat.

Appreciate you posting all of this. Probably saved me a lot of hassle.

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is that with the stock bed rail location? Guessing it is. If thatā€™s the case I donā€™t think it would work with the BAKflip and a bed mat.

Appreciate you posting all of this. Probably saved me a lot of hassle.
Welcome šŸ˜Š Yes that is with stock bed rail. I remember looking at some tonneau covers, and them being set up that you had to reposition or,lower the bed rails. Why would they do that? The Toyota goes into the OE bed railā€¦. Itā€™d be a deal breaker for me to buy and aftermarket if the rails need to be lowered.

Timster

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Welcome šŸ˜Š Yes that is with stock bed rail. I remember looking at some tonneau covers, and them being set up that you had to reposition or,lower the bed rails. Why would they do that? The Toyota goes into the OE bed railā€¦. Itā€™d be a deal breaker for me to buy and aftermarket if the rails need to be lowered.
The stock Toyota is a rebranded BAK according to my dealer. The rail gets lowered slightly to ensure there is adequate room for the latching mechanism and the tonneau to lay completely flat. Some of the soft tonneaus stick up a couple of inches. I'm waiting for BAKflip to come in but will probably go with a cargo net instead of a divider. I think the divider is overpriced anyway, but others may disagree.

Sner

First Name
Sner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The stock Toyota is a rebranded BAK according to my dealer. The rail gets lowered slightly to ensure there is adequate room for the latching mechanism and the tonneau to lay completely flat. Some of the soft tonneaus stick up a couple of inches. I'm waiting for BAKflip to come in but will probably go with a cargo net instead of a divider. I think the divider is overpriced anyway, but others may disagree.
Gotcha - I donā€™t think my OE soft tonneau cover sticks up that much. But maybe for some of the hard ones? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Sponsored