First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm battling between obx and bl. I absolutely do not need all the badlands utility BUT the way they are spec'd they're barely 2400 bucks apart. I'll want something better for tires. So dropping ~1200 bucks on tires (maybe more for wheels too) as soon as I take delivery and... It just makes more sense to get a badlands.

So my actual question...

Does anyone know if there's another vehicle that'd likely be on a Ford lot that has tires / full wheel set that'd be a A/T , fit an obx , preferably 3 peak? Tall order I know but figured I'd ask all you beautiful people if something existed.

Yes, there may be no chance my dealer goes for it and yes that only gives me 4 tires and I'll have to deal with the one on the back. But just wondering what creative solutions might be available to me
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Tire swap at dealer? FF4B4BED-8124-48A3-98A3-54266F3F29D1

All kidding aside, Ranger Tremor, maybe? It’s got 32” tires. General Grabber ATx

Ford Bronco Tire swap at dealer? 1611200702717

Ford Bronco Tire swap at dealer? 1611200924700

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Highly doubtful a dealer is going to swap tires off of something that is new and on the lot. Especially if they are listed on the window sticker. Your best bet will be to order your own tires and have the dealer or a tire shop put them on and then list the old ones on CL.

OP
OP
chownd

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Highly doubtful a dealer is going to swap tires off of something that is new and on the lot. Especially if they are listed on the window sticker. Your best bet will be to order your own tires and have the dealer or a tire shop put them on and then list the old ones on CL.
Yeah I know... I just don't want to ? I hate listing things on the craigslist. I have 3 sets of snows, 2 with rims in my basement that I couldn't give away for next to nothing.

That'll probably be my best option here in reality. I should get off my ass off this site 20 times a day and try to sell those again...
Sponsored